Essential Official Netflix Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
As soon that terrible fight scene started with those agents I already knew what the deal would be with this show, especially that morphing scene. This shyt is silly as hell and clearly not clearly not trying to be a classic, but luckily it's entertaining.

I knew it was gon be some shyt when I saw the mom with that horrible ass wig she had on in the opening:mjlol:

Idk why i keep watching this shyt :pachaha:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the 1st episode and I was like this shyt aiight I just wanna see the Marshawn Lynch episode then that fukkin magician showed up in the interrogation room and I lost it :laff: Conan was not able to play it straight my boy said "nobody gets that excited over card tricks" then when he made them handcuffs disappear I was :dead: ol dude was like SORCERY! :damn:

Dude's name was Magic Melvin or some shyt like that :russ:
I just finished the marshawn lunch episode. This shyt is fukking funny. Marshawn was asking the crew like holdup can I really take this shot? :lolbron:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just finished the marshawn lunch episode. This shyt is fukking funny. Marshawn was asking the crew like holdup can I really take this shot? :lolbron:

I never finished the whole thing but them 2 episodes had me dying. shyt is even funnier now that I know the guests and Detective Seattle don't have scripts but everybody else does and they literally just get dropped in some shyt not knowing what to expect. They just give them scenarios and have to freestyle it based on the scene.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I tried to watch this horror movie called the Privilege (or something like that). I fell asleep on it and i need to finish it, but this shyt was all over the place.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I watched this show called Chloe ( only 6 episodes) and I am a sucker for British thrillers but this aint it. It is the very definition of psychological thriller. I don't recommend it.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never finished the whole thing but them 2 episodes had me dying. shyt is even funnier now that I know the guests and Detective Seattle don't have scripts but everybody else does and they literally just get dropped in some shyt not knowing what to expect. They just give them scenarios and have to freestyle it based on the scene.

Breh, my wife trying to talk to me about some work stuff and I can't listen. These nikkas got me dying in this show

:russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first two episode of Inventing Anna with my girl.

Way too many ugly bytches in this. The main female reporter always making some weird faces.

The Swindler Anna is played by the weird looking blonde from Ozark.
She is a bratty bytch with a weird accent.

She got 4-12 years but got out in less than 4.

Must be nice to be a white female in America.