Essential Official Netflix Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It started out pretty good, then cracks started to form in the writing, but it was still worth finishing. But when the final episode came….shyt ended up being one of the worst shows I ever completely watched in my life. :dahell:

If I paid for Netflix, I’d cancel my subscription for tricking me into watching this BS in its entirety. :snoop:

I actually thought it was good. It played the line so close that you aint know if it was serious or a satire.
:pachaha:

They dropped little hints like midway that let you know it was real deal some silly shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It’s based on a book? Or you talking about the book she was reading?

An actual book.
Called "The Woman in the Window"
I've never finished it but it about a woman who's husband died and she never leaves her apartment. She even has a handyman who does stuff for her. And I think she witnesses a murder across the street.

This show actually make me want to finish the book to see what the real ending is :pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I actually thought it was good. It played the line so close that you aint know if it was serious or a satire.
:pachaha:

They dropped little hints like midway that let you know it was real deal some silly shyt

I enjoyed it too. I'll always give a whodunit? with a legit swerve it's props. Laughed my head off at the reveal :dead:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I enjoyed it too. I'll always give a whodunit? with a legit swerve it's props. Laughed my head off at the reveal :dead:

I wanna expecting that at all:mjlol:
I really thought the handyman was bout to catch a body and I thought the dad was for sure guilty.
But boy to my surprise:russ:
I wanna know how she sliced his neck tho he was a tall muafukka:mjlol: imagine living with a little girl that like to hide in places with knives and jump out of nowhere:merchant:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Murderville starring Will Arnett. Watching the 1st episode with Conan O'Brien. Seeing them try to not laugh is hilarious.

Beast Mode is in the 2nd ep

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Murderville starring Will Arnett. Watching the 1st episode with Conan O'Brien. Seeing them try to not laugh is hilarious.

Beast Mode is in the 2nd ep

I just watched the 1st episode and I was like this shyt aiight I just wanna see the Marshawn Lynch episode then that fukkin magician showed up in the interrogation room and I lost it :laff: Conan was not able to play it straight my boy said "nobody gets that excited over card tricks" then when he made them handcuffs disappear I was :dead: ol dude was like SORCERY! :damn:

Dude's name was Magic Melvin or some shyt like that :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
shyt just get more confusing as it goes on. Idk why I'm still watching it.
I dont even know what her mission or goal is :pachaha:

As soon that terrible fight scene started with those agents I already knew what the deal would be with this show, especially that morphing scene. This shyt is silly as hell and clearly not trying to be a classic, but luckily it's entertaining.

Last edited: