Official NBA Summer League Thread

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I think he does have dog defensively. I dont know about yesterday which is probably adjusting pro. However, I've seen his feet move way quicker when guarding someone then when he actually has the ball in his hands. Said it before but Im not sure if LeBron ever let him play streetball before & I doubt if he ever let him take part in them open gym LA runs with adults. Which is wild. Hell having access to the Lakers facility he could have had Bronny going against guys like Rondo/Caruso/DLO over the years to get him ready. Basketball scoring isnt 2nd nature to him like most pros, but he could at least be "built" for it.

Woj says after the 1st week of the season the expectation if he'll be G league after that. Gotta hope there's a blowout and they get a couple mins there. Gotta think preseason at least.
real spill frm jump st bronny shoudve been hooping with grown men......learning how to assert himself on the court against them. but thats a part of "blacktop culture" and we know thats a relic of the past. with that said bronny couldnt get into those rico hines runs? hop on the college team for some good bump against pros? im interested to see how this bronny experiment ends...