Official NBA Summer League Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dalton is invisible when he’s on the floor this game. Very surprising

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
But we just signed a PG that can't even handle the ball to a 4-Year Deal :jbhmm:
After this team performance I'd be very disappointed if Bronny is passive and not active with the basketball next game.

Summer League team looking like Coli Brehs out there.

Highkey if Im Rob telling you the coach that outside of Max Lewis keep the ball in Dalton or Bronny's hands.

Especially Dalton. He gotta play this year.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
After this team performance I'd be very disappointed if Bronny is passive and not active with the basketball next game.

Summer League team looking like Coli Brehs out there.

Highkey if Im Rob telling you the coach that outside of Max Lewis keep the ball in Dalton or Bronny's hands.

Especially Dalton. He gotta play this year.
Dalton has not been good so far.. I’m more impressed with Hinson honestly

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dalton has not been good so far.. I’m more impressed with Hinson honestly
He hasnt, but you do see the feel for the game in terms of getting to spots to score.

They've got nothing to lose in summer league. Got a feeling his shots will fall once he gets stronger.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He hasnt, but you do see the feel for the game in terms of getting to spots to score.

They've got nothing to lose in summer league. Got a feeling his shots will fall once he gets stronger.
I don’t think it’s an indictment on him at all, just he’s not flashing like I thought he would.

I think he’ll tweak and be better as it goes on and during training camp. But I agree, him Max and Bronny gotta have the ball in their hands more

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why not? the team is ass. Let him develop and provide some type of youthful energy. Only YOU think this team is competing for a title.
Reading is important in order to get out of that warehouse job you got… where did I state the roster as currently constructed is championship level?

:jbhmm: