Official Nas Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: He's on Snapchat! How does Snapchat work? Do you have to be friends with them and put up your own videos to not look sketch (e.g. Instagram) or can you just e-stalk them quietly? :lupe:

What the heck is Eeeeebuddyy? Was he on something when he came up with that account? :skip: I'm surprised he's on at all considering how he likes his privacy.

Maybe we will find out what he does when he drops off the face of the earth between performances. :jbhmm:

Do you really want to know what he does? And I think it's supposed to sound like yeah buddy.

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was it?
Good show, he probably went about an hour? Crowd was older (like me) but heavy into it... Felt like he did about the first half of his normal show, most of illmatic, and the firm era stuff... Made it to one mic/made you look era, then ended with "Stay" off of LIG. My boy said he was booked at an afterparty in NY tonight, this must have been the first shot of the night. Eric B was there, Nas shouted him out a couple times.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good show, he probably went about an hour? Crowd was older (like me) but heavy into it... Felt like he did about the first half of his normal show, most of illmatic, and the firm era stuff... Made it to one mic/made you look era, then ended with "Stay" off of LIG. My boy said he was booked at an afterparty in NY tonight, this must have been the first shot of the night. Eric B was there, Nas shouted him out a couple times.

He was at club lust/love in Brooklyn

Last edited: