Official Nas Thread

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
I been looking for this tape for a while, can any1 help me out?
Nas-2000 mixtape
images

Been all over looking for this shyt. Any one can post it up, would most appreciated. Thanx brehs!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas and Yeasayer Playing Free Show at House of Vans
FEBRUARY 29, 2016BY DANIEL MAURER

The free shows at House of Vans in Greenpoint have always been a Reason to Live in New York, but on the occasion of its 50th anniversary, the shoe brand that counts Harmony Korine as a designer is spreading the love with a series of parties ’round the globe. Don’t worry, the Brooklyn installment, on March 16, promises to be one of the better ones. BK’s own Nas (last seengetting into bed with Sweet Chick) will headline above another Brooklyn heavy-hitter, art/psych-pop act Yeasayer. As if that’s not enough bang for your not-even-a-buck, Questlove will be on the decks.

To give you an idea of Vans’s pull, artists performing March 16-19 in cities such as São Paulo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Cape Town and Kuala Lumpur include Wu-Tang Clan, The Kills, Jamie xx, Dizzee Rascal, and Dinosaur Jr. (Dino is no stranger to counting sneaker companies as patrons; we saw them pack Music Hall of Williamsburg for Converse back in 2014). If you’re heading to SXSW with a badge, Erykah Badu and Neon Indian will be doing a March 16 gig at the Mohawk, where The Damned and Future Islands drew massive lines to House of Vans parties last year.

Nas and Yeasayer Playing Free Show at House of Vans

The mix of both local and global artists comes from Vans' off-the-wall mission statement of embracing individuality and authenticity. "I think like Vans, I try to have a style that could be seen as timeless," says performer Nas. "I never tried to make things just so it could withstand the test of time but some of what I've done has. I look at Vans that way as well."

The 50th anniversary won't be just a week-long celebration but rather set the tone for the brand's future. "One of the key things about celebrating the 50th anniversary is that it's not just about March 16th. This is really a pivot point for the rest of 2016 and beyond," notes Vitkus. "We want to ensure that people are going to experience the House of Vans and interact with us one-on-one. This is really a time that we're giving back and connecting with, and inspiring the next wave of Vans enthusiasts and creative thinkers."

Adds Nas, "Any time you celebrate longevity it's a beautiful thing. You are thanking your supporters and laughing at your doubters at the same time."

Vans Celebrates 50 Years With Global Takeover Including Nas, Erykah Badu, Wu-Tang Clan & More (Exclusive)

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I been looking for this tape for a while, can any1 help me out?
Nas-2000 mixtape
images

Been all over looking for this shyt. Any one can post it up, would most appreciated. Thanx brehs!

dang, I know I had it at one time.. I would have to look in some old boxes