Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why do dudes keep saying this? Lol it's been FOUR years. Us fans are getting anxious and impatient..and rightfully so
I am too but I'm not going to keep complaining about it.If he not ready then whatever he's given us more then enough music.Let him find his inspiration put out the best possible product not some uninspired:trash::manny:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
seething that we didn't get the CDQ Version of Take It In Blood Part 2 on the Khaled show...I can't believe they played the crappy version from YouTube lol.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayyyy shout out to @Prolific_1011 I remember you from the sohh open mic forum days yearsssss ago you were cool peeps.

Anyway yeah fukk Nas for taking forever but since it's been something long I don't even think about it much anymore so I know time will fly to the actual release date.

Also shout out to @Big Mark if you're the dude who ran Escobar theory I got a few gems from that site.

I'm trying to think of the GOAT 15 track album of you could pick from nas entire catalogue man but it might be impossible to do just 15. Too many classics.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back around the time he has released SD, there was an interview when he said that he had enough unreleas material to so
Ayyyy shout out to @Prolific_1011 I remember you from the sohh open mic forum days yearsssss ago you were cool peeps.

Anyway yeah fukk Nas for taking forever but since it's been something long I don't even think about it much anymore so I know time will fly to the actual release date.

Also shout out to @Big Mark if you're the dude who ran Escobar theory I got a few gems from that site.

I'm trying to think of the GOAT 15 track album of you could pick from nas entire catalogue man but it might be impossible to do just 15. Too many classics.

Thanks! Naw, Escobar Theory ain't my blog spot but it was a good resourcenfor some tracks and some pretty good talk on Nas.

As I was sayin earlier about Nas and his unreleased catalog getting deeper wih another album delay...
What? This is the second, maybe third time that he started over? First, it was with Timbaland and he scraped that. Then, it seemed as though he was on a good roll when the subtle announcements and hints were being dropped that the album title was coming or a release date. Next, The Season dropped, which seemed he has some type of direction for the album but it came and went which seemed to signal another album reboot. So now that's at least two. Come on Nas!