Official Nas Thread

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
The whole thing is just baffling.

Almost a year ago him and Jungle announced that a new song was about to drop and an album title announcement was teased. Then during a club performance in Orlando he said the album was dropping in summer 2015.

I just thought Nas was in a zone this whole time and was just taking his time perfecting the album. But it seems like he just recently started from scratch.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps

Almost a year ago him and Jungle announced that a new song was about to drop and an album title announcement was teased. Then during a club performance in Orlando he said the album was dropping in summer 2015.

I just thought Nas was in a zone this whole time and was just taking his time perfecting the album. But it seems like he just recently started from scratch.

It happens every time though

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Can't rush greatness

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's over guys.

Cliff Notes

-He's been taking time out from recording until he finds the right inspiration. Says even HE knows it time

- Confirmed work with Large Pro, Swizz, Timbaland, and Beatminers. Says he's been asked to record with damn near everybody

- No album title, no concrete release window, still in early stages

- Says that the Hov/Timberlake/Timbaland song is "VERY serious" . Wouldn't say anything else but says it's true

- Says that him and Biggie were going to do a Gimme The Loot remix but they started smoking "that Chocolate" and he couldn't come up with anything. Says Biggie started going off the dome and he was like "I'm out" lol

- Khaled tried to bring up Lost Tapes twice but Nas wouldn't budge

-Says he begged Large Pro to be the executive producer of Illmatic but Pro was too busy with Main Source

-Says his favorite album is Songs In The Key Of Life and his favorite Hip Hop album is Its Takes A Nation Of Millions to Hold Us Back

-Says his favorite collaboration is Fast Life with Kool G. Rap

- Says that Khaled will be headlining the Mass Appeal South By Southwest show

- Says that Dave East is the best out of New York right now

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm reading that Nas's manager is looking at LATE 2016 for the album??? That means The Lost Tapes 2 will be 2017? WOW!!

Listen, I want the album to be good but damn!! Its been minute. Drop an EP. A mix tape, The Lost Tapes 2 first or something. I see you been workin.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So I'm reading that Nas's manager is looking at LATE 2016 for the album??? That means The Lost Tapes 2 will be 2017? WOW!!

Listen, I want the album to be good but damn!! Its been minute. Drop an EP. A mix tape, The Lost Tapes 2 first or something. I see you been workin.

Apparently Nas and Anthony are trying to secure Nas's Masters. That would probably hold up LT2 (this is just a guess) and besides LT2 will NEVER be given the priority over a New Nas album, so again I say we should all just cozy up and wait until we get more confirmation either way. It's gonna be a looooonggg year for us Nas fans lets just let him cook