Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Or "it's still written" :wow:

tumblr_m46qkhXkiM1r56ki4.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Which ones besides zone out? I feel like this is one of those things people always are saying but I don't remember much wack at all amongst their collabs.

I always liked Salaam and Nas.

I Can, Hey Nas, Sekou Story, You Know My Style, Who Killed It, You Can't Stop Us Now, Reach Out...eh. The unifying theme is overused samples and bad attempts at throwback production. Simply not a fan, especially when you know Nas can work with anyone. I know a lot of Nas fans disagree with me on this. But when I hear those beats and then listen to the beats Jay picked around the same time, or the beats Premo was making for other people around the same time...smh.
:francis:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I Can, Hey Nas, Sekou Story, You Know My Style, Who Killed It, You Can't Stop Us Now, Reach Out...eh. The unifying theme is overused samples and bad attempts at throwback production. Simply not a fan, especially when you know Nas can work with anyone. I know a lot of Nas fans disagree with me on this. But when I hear those beats and then listen to the beats Jay picked around the same time, or the beats Premo was making for other people around the same time...smh.
:francis:

yeah but made you look, get down, the n, legendary, thief's theme, what goes around, nasty, where y'all at, queens story, bye baby, accident murderers, chery wine, like smoke, the black bond. sekou story was great. the list you gave I agree with you it was overused samples. but he's a good producer

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Since no one else wanted to hold thecoli down.

Young Jeezy ft Nas - God (Remix)
Rick Ross ft Nas - One of Us
Pimp C ft Juicy J and Nas - Friends
Jadakiss ft Nas - Rain
Justin Bieber ft. Nas - We Are
Usher ft Bibi Bourelly and Nas - Chains
The Game ft will.i.am and Nas - The Ghetto
Dave East ft Nas - Forbes List
Scarface ft Rick Ross, Zro & Nas - Do What I Do
Fashawn ft Aloe Blacc and Nas - Something to Believe In
Madonna ft Nas - Veni Vidi Vici

Code:
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/LID0ZW8F/file.html

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Also Q-Tip who has a great ear and has ghost produced for Kanye recently. I'd also like to see Alchemist, boi1da, Black Milk, DJ Dahi, Jake One, Black Metaphor, etc. Producers that have made dope shyt recently. Hard drums.

Or just let Rick Ross pick the beats lol.

NO!

Do y'all even know Nas's best work? :scust: