Official Nas Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Cause they did. Just cause they had a small disagreement one time 4 years from then don't mean they was in some beef shyt the whole time.
Yeah bc beef shyt fades away until one person says something and then its back on again. Happens all the time. Now thats not to say theyre beefing now, but i wouldnt go as far as saying the beef ended in 06 when it clearly didnt. Unless they formally made up on 06 you cant say that

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Beef and Queensbridge Spats are two different things lol. Them Queensbridge dudes would get salty if you didn't say hello while passing them to get your morning mail.

BEEF is "Mega for the record you can suck my dikk bytch" or the Poetry diss. All of THAT was deaded in 06
Did they formally make up, yes or no?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah bc beef shyt fades away until one person says something and then its back on again. Happens all the time. Now thats not to say theyre beefing now, but i wouldnt go as far as saying the beef ended in 06 when it clearly didnt. Unless they formally made up on 06 you cant say that
They did formally make up in 06 bruh. It was all over the place. Cormega even did interviews speaking on it. They formally made up. They not best friends but that don't mean they beefin. the nikka flat out said they squashed it.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

There are numerous interviews from around 2006/2007 where Mega talks about squashing the beef.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WhY would you do that game killed it too. People sleep so heavy on game.

There's nou question that the Game is dope. I just want a version of the track with Just Nas. I've alrways heard of this track and we finally got it so I want if for my unreleased Nas collection.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

My nickname the can, the slammer, the big house,I'm the place many fear cause there's no way out,I take the sun away put misery instead When you wit me most folks consider you dead,I saw too many inmates fallin' apart,Call for the guards to let them out at night when it's dark,Convicts think they alone but if they listen close They can hear me groan touch the wall feel my pulse,All the pictures you put up is stuck to my skin,I hear ya prayers (even when ya whispering)I make it hotter in the summer colder in the winter,If the court parole ya then another con enters,No remorse for your tears I seen em too often,When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin,Watch you when you eat play with you mind when you sleep,Make you dream that you free then make you wake up to me,Face to face with a cage no matter your age,I can shatter you turn you into a savage in rage,Change ya life that's if you get a chance to get out,Cause only you and I know what sufferings about Yo it's stunning when bed sheets become your woman,And I'm the one that gotcha weapons when the beef is coming,Maybe one day I'll open up my arms to release you,You'll always be my property nikka stay legal..

tumblr_ngwwmu0cpr1qjpqono1_400.gif

:whoo:
:wow:

Last edited: