Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone taken the Game's "The World is a Ghetto" track and edited him out yet so it will just be NaS on the track like originally planned? Let me know when that happens.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nas and Mega put their beef to bed in 06 and Nas brought Mega out to perform Affirmative Action
Uh, no. They have beefed as recently as 2010, breh. Dunno where u heard that.
True Dialect, so effortless :wow:

Maybe that Nas, Method Man, D'Angelo cut that was rumored for It Was Written sees the light of day? :gladbron:

I wouldn't mind if Nas went the Tribe route and added some modern remixes like they did for the 25th anniversary of People's with J. Cole, Cee-Lo Green and Pharrell providing remixes.
:stopitslime: No

"I never brag how real I keep it cause it's the best secret"

lol that vid always gets me. shyt was right after he got that DWI a few years ago. TMZ dude was trollin' him with those lyrics; he had got busted for being high while driving lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Uh, no. They have beefed as recently as 2010, breh. Dunno where u heard that.

:stopitslime: No

lol that vid always gets me. shyt was right after he got that DWI a few years ago. TMZ dude was trollin' him with those lyrics; he had got busted for being high while driving lol.

I didn't hear it anywhere. This is all fact. Nas brought Mega out to perform Affirmative Action after Hip hop Is Dead dropped. Mega later said that Nas reached out to him around the time his Grandmother died and they patched things up.

They haven't publicly dissed each other in years. Even after that little minor spat they had over "Queensbridge" shyt in 2010 was some little shyt. Nas said on Twitter as early as 2012 there was no beef with Mega and Mega sent Nas a shoutout when he had a bout with vertigo in late 2012..

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I didn't hear it anywhere. This is all fact. Nas brought Mega out to perform Affirmative Action after Hip hop Is Dead dropped. Mega later said that Nas reached out to him around the time his Grandmother died and they patched things up.

They haven't publicly dissed each other in years. Even after that little minor spat they had over "Queensbridge" shyt in 2010 was some little shyt. Nas said on Twitter as early as 2012 there was no beef with Mega and Mega sent Nas a shoutout when he had a bout with vertigo in late 2012..
Lol so how are you going to say they stopped beefing in 06 when they didn't?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Has anyone taken the Game's "The World is a Ghetto" track and edited him out yet so it will just be NaS on the track like originally planned? Let me know when that happens.

shut up fakkit

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol so how are you going to say they stopped beefing in 06 when they didn't?

Beef and Queensbridge Spats are two different things lol. Them Queensbridge dudes would get salty if you didn't say hello while passing them to get your morning mail.

BEEF is "Mega for the record you can suck my dikk bytch" or the Poetry diss. All of THAT was deaded in 06

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

You talking about this?

Last edited: