Daps
2514202_o.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Next year could wind up being a monster year for Nas, especially if everything hold true to form. New Album, Lost Tapes 2, 20th Anniversary of It Was Written :whew:. He should re-release IWW include an extra disk with songs in cdq that was recorded but was scrapped from that time like De Javu, Outstanding, True Dialic, Silent Murder and add Affirmative Action and Street Dream remixes as well:ohlawd:.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Next year could wind up being a monster year for Nas, especially if everything hold true to form. New Album, Lost Tapes 2, 20th Anniversary of It Was Written :whew:. He should re-release IWW include an extra disk with songs in cdq that was recorded but was scrapped from that time like De Javu, Outstanding, True Dialic, Silent Murder and add Affirmative Action and Street Dream remixes as well:ohlawd:.
True Dialect, so effortless :wow:

Maybe that Nas, Method Man, D'Angelo cut that was rumored for It Was Written sees the light of day? :gladbron:

I wouldn't mind if Nas went the Tribe route and added some modern remixes like they did for the 25th anniversary of People's with J. Cole, Cee-Lo Green and Pharrell providing remixes.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

Maybe that Nas, Method Man, D'Angelo cut that was rumored for It Was Written sees the light of day? :gladbron:

I wouldn't mind if Nas went the Tribe route and added some modern remixes like they did for the 25th anniversary of People's with J. Cole, Cee-Lo Green and Pharrell providing remixes.
what :ohhh:

H.S.

All Star
Daps

This would be dope as hell. Now that I think of it, I haven't heard many remixes of stuff from IWW. Justice League would have a field day with those acapellas.