Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's 3-4 other will.i.am tracks that were left off of HHID. According to Nas, they were better than what made the album. After hearing "Ghetto", I'm inclined to believe him.

I have such high expectations for the Lost Tapes 2. I know it will be dope. I hate that I has taken this long. Now there is probably 4 albums worth of quality material before it begins to get watered down. I hope, in the liner notes, he alluded to releasing more volumes more frequently but I doubt it.

As for this HHID sessions, I would love to hear that shyt. I hope he does a deluxe version with like 17-18 tracks. First things first though. Bring on the new album.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am just so curious as to how much studio work Nas put in since the last album. There work with Timbo immediately after Life is Good, the he started over. It took a while but he said he was finished in what, March? So album was ready to go by the summer and now it's mid October. there have been features here and there too. I wonder HO much work he has put in during this period of time.