Official Nas Thread

Daps
i was hoping that he might drop something on his birthday (if not a surprise album at least some little news)
i know he doesn't owe us anything and obviously i can always listen to his old albums but this whole NOTHING is getting on my nerves... disappointing and disrespectful
he's still goat though would've loved to hear him over some of jay rocks smooth beats
oh well

Shut up...so you say Nas doesn't owe you anything, but then say he's disrespectful for not giving you anything.

Nas doesn't owe you JACK shyt. Please shut up with that, you sound like a bytch.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait until NaS gets the honorary Doctorate. If he keeps doing the type of work that he's doing, its inevitable. They're gonna call him Dr. Jones.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody confirm that "Ghetto" is actually "World Is A Ghetto" from the Hip Hop Is Dead sessions? If it is, I've waited nearly 10 years to hear this song :mjcry:. This is the record that will.i.am said he made the beat out of sirens from a fire truck. I think this is also the one that Funkmaster Flex was going crazy over.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody confirm that "Ghetto" is actually "World Is A Ghetto" from the Hip Hop Is Dead sessions? If it is, I've waited nearly 10 years to hear this song :mjcry:. This is the record that will.i.am said he made the beat out of sirens from a fire truck. I think this is also the one that Funkmaster Flex was going crazy over.
yep the Scratch magazine wit Nas Game and Will on the cover refers to this track...originally a Nas solo that Game updated wit relevant content....Nas still sounds fresh being that his verses are 8+ years old...