Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
COKGIziWoAAewFo.jpg

Sorry to up this with no new music info but I just had to.:mjcry::ohlawd:

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Do you guys think Nas got paid in any way for stay schemin ? or is that unlikely ? Did he likely give his permission for Ross to use the hook ? Cant imagine Ross would just use it without asking Nas first.

I imagine it might've been a song that Rick Ross fukked with and asked Nas to use permission to use the hook. Since it wasn't an official album cut and most Nas fans had already heard the song I would imagine Nas didn't care too much....

But Rick Ross respects Nas, they do a lot of work together so I'm sure permission/blessing was granted

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
The way this decade appreciates nas is remarkable as fukk. Nas 10 years ago was getting equal love and hate on the net.

Folk 17-24 respect nas way more than the same age bracket ten years ago.

Was it cause of current rappers showing props, making songs about him?

White boys/50 /dip stans made it tough in the mid 2000s

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think Nas got paid in any way for stay schemin ? or is that unlikely ? Did he likely give his permission for Ross to use the hook ? Cant imagine Ross would just use it without asking Nas first.

I would think Kurtis Blow would have to get paid first since Nas got that from him and Nas's song never officially came out. I'm not sure how situations like this work though