Official Nas Thread

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
dirty ass jim jones :scust:

notice every rapper who had beef with nasir came in peace mode later : jay, nore, 50, cam'ron, jim jones, mega, pee... I guess they came too close to the sun, got burned and now just glad they could break bread with the god. :manny: This is what happens when you have a rapper who maintained musical revelancy for 20 years, he gets respected even by his ennemies who just have to bow down, apologize and ask kiss

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

notice every rapper who had beef with nasir came in peace mode later : jay, nore, 50, cam'ron, jim jones, mega, pee... I guess they came too close to the sun, got burned and now just glad they could break bread with the god. :manny: This is what happens when you have a rapper who maintained musical revelancy for 20 years, he gets respected even by his ennemies who just have to bow down, apologize and ask kiss
:mjlol::banderas::lawd:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sooner or later they all see who the prophet is :myman:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

8DC0B451-DCC0-BFC7-92C211A3AD87AA42.jpg

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys want another concept album from Nas for the album he is coming with this summer?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That "Were Not Alone" song on Untitled is mad underrated. I'm listening it for the first time in ages now. Its one of those songs you sit back and just vibe to on a late quiet night in your room....reminds me of "Heaven" off of God's Son

Nah I'm hoping for something similiar to LIG. Still bumping it to this day :wow:

I was gonna address this in my previous post...I was actually gonna say I hope its not LIG part 2 because we know how artists mess up when they try to do that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Do you guys want another concept album from Nas for the album he is coming with this summer?

I don't think he does another straight concept album like Hip Hop Is Dead or Untitled, he's probably gotten that out of his system and lord knows Ghostface has pretty much cornered that market the past 4 or so years lol.

It will probably be similar to LIG in the fact that while that album had no narrative or thematic concept, it still was a cohesive body of work owing to the production and Nas's mindstate at the time. I'm hoping for more No I.D., Salaam Remi, and Justice League production to go along with Timbaland. I'm not too sure I'd personally want Timbaland doing the bulk of the production work because he's been spotty the last few years (was NO fan of his work on Holy Grail and didn't too much care for his BP3 work either) with anyone not named Justin Timberlake.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with a Timbaland helmed Nas album could be great. As a producer, Tim has some of the same qualities as Salaam (Tim's a better producer IMO) except he doesn't play instruments. With that snippet that he put up a few months ago, he's proven that he can produce something for Nas that sounds dope (so far) without compromising who Nas is. Nas is a versatile MC and Timbo's a versatile producer. I don't even think they'd even aim for radio or records that dominate the Top 40 even with the JT and Jay Z feature on "Sinatra In The Sands".