Official Nas Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nas better reach out to Kendrick for a collab album.
Kendrick on tour with Weird Al. :huhldup: Yikes.

Daps
Reppin
London
Welcome to the coli. I doubt he'll go back to that flow. How did you find the site?

Thanks. Found this site through an article of the best Hip-Hop forums http://uk.complex.com/music/2013/08/most-influential-rap-message-boards-right-now/boxden.
I checked all of them out and I found this to be the best of the lot. I've been lurking for a while, since last year. It's only now I've decided to join after getting acquainted to the humour, atmosphere and fukkery that goes on here!

I doubt that Nas will return to that flow and delivery too but one can always hope lol. He needs to be reminded and persuaded by anyone who has connects to him, that posts here.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
Welcome breh. What's the origin of your profile pic and sig?

Upside down map of Africa?
Does "Sound Maths" mean like Sacred Geometry, or Chaos Math?

Thanks bruh. My profile pic is in regards to a theory that the traditional map as we know it is not correct. Early maps showed a different orientation, I believe, east was up. Remember, what is considered standard comes from the Caucasian perspective. Type "south up map" on Google, interesting theories and maps will come up.

As for my name (sig?); sound is omnipresent and maths is foundation. ∀ means for all in maths and √a is square root. So I'm just saying that I'll always be speaking to all from the square root of the foundation of what is true and sound. No feelings involved, truth will liberate us. (I hope that made sense lol)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Thanks bruh. My profile pic is in regards to a theory that the traditional map as we know it is not correct. Early maps showed a different orientation, I believe, east was up. Remember, what is considered standard comes from the Caucasian perspective. Type "south up map" on Google, interesting theories and maps will come up.

As for my name (sig?); sound is omnipresent and maths is foundation. ∀ means for all in maths and √a is square root. So I'm just saying that I'll always be speaking to all from the square root of the foundation of what is true and sound. No feelings involved, truth will liberate us. (I hope that made sense lol)

Yeah it deff makes sense lol. I'm taking Calculus now, so I love Math. Meaning that all that comes out of your mouth is a foundation of what is true in nature

And that South Up Map is interesting. In Earth Science, they teach you that the earth moves on it's axis constantly throughout the seasons, maybe there's a time of the year where the earth is looking South up, and other times when the Earth is looking North Up. Maybe that movement influences our thinking at certain times of the year