Official Nas Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anybody has a link to this full interview. remember it being really good and Nas talking about his early days

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who is this Bomani Jones guy? Everytime I see something on Twitter he is goin out the way to hate on Nas. Is he a Jayz Stan or did Nas F*** his chick??

ESPN personality, he dont hate Nas and he's no Jay stan. He just likes messing with Nas stans on twitter. Lot of the down south sports reporters on twitter like doing that (Omar Kelly, Bomani, Marcelus Wiley)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone been to the Nas sports bar the parlor in Hollywood? It looks like a dope spot. Does he own that spot or is he a co owner? It's dope to know some of ventures so I can support.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it really pisses me of fall the time that :hamster: s hut down its servers and we had nothing saved. i remember a post from someone saying lauryn hill was gonna abe on the stillmatic album and how she was playing a song for and on her guitar and was crying...\\

will never know if that was a true story or not by the person who posted iti and you cant find the post anywhere online :beli:

Daps
Kendrick dropped before Nas too :stopitslime:..my dude needs to hurry the fukk up..we been starving for 3 years breh :damn:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Kendrick dropped before Nas too :stopitslime:..my dude needs to hurry the fukk up..we been starving for 3 years breh :damn:
Shiiit, thinking about it, this is the longest we've been without a Nas project since Illmatic dropped. Between I Am and IWW we had The Firm and between Untitled And LiG we had Distant Relatives. Starting to think the goat doesn't have music as a priority anymore :mjcry: That or he doesn't have anything to rap about.

Daps
Shiiit, thinking about it, this is the longest we've been without a Nas project since Illmatic dropped. Between I Am and IWW we had The Firm and between Untitled And LiG we had Distant Relatives. Starting to think the goat doesn't have music as a priority anymore :mjcry: That or he doesn't have anything to rap about.

:mjcry: drop the album and then go back n hang with madonna again