Official Nas Thread

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I didn't mean anything negative with my previous post but I don't think many of you realize how Nas is a busy man outside of music (The Parlor of Hollywood Sports Bar, Ramsey Hair Salons, 12AM Run Sneaker Boutique, HSTRY, Queensbridge VC Firm, Mass Appeal, major investor in several businesses and many other ventures). He is very involved in his businesses. So I don't think that Nas or his team's intention is to mislead his fans and he truly does not intend for you to feel frustrated to the point of speculating because when you create your own ideas of what Nas should be doing on an artistic level and then when those ideas are not what Nas releases you will be disappointed. Music is what afforded him the ability to achieve in other avenues but because he is an artist who for a very long time believed that his music and lyrical craft came first he didn't bring his other creations to the forefront. But after selling way over 25 million records worldwide and continuing to sell out tours worldwide for over 20 years. I would think that Nas is just truly enjoying "the fruits of labor" as well as creating music that relates to his current life and evolution that he hopes his fans will enjoy. He also is very conscious about not overshadowing the album releases of the artists that he respectfully signed to his label. Their creations and careers matter to him beyond his own release right now. But trust he will satisfy your frustration with great music in due time.

I feel what u saying but the easy fix is to stop announcing music coming soon then not delivering...

we fiending out here breh :feedme:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I didn't mean anything negative with my previous post but I don't think many of you realize how Nas is a busy man outside of music (The Parlor of Hollywood Sports Bar, Ramsey Hair Salons, 12AM Run Sneaker Boutique, HSTRY, Queensbridge VC Firm, Mass Appeal, major investor in several businesses and many other ventures). He is very involved in his businesses. So I don't think that Nas or his team's intention is to mislead his fans and he truly does not intend for you to feel frustrated to the point of speculating because when you create your own ideas of what Nas should be doing on an artistic level and then when those ideas are not what Nas releases you will be disappointed. Music is what afforded him the ability to achieve in other avenues but because he is an artist who for a very long time believed that his music and lyrical craft came first he didn't bring his other creations to the forefront. But after selling way over 25 million records worldwide and continuing to sell out tours worldwide for over 20 years. I would think that Nas is just truly enjoying "the fruits of labor" as well as creating music that relates to his current life and evolution that he hopes his fans will enjoy. He also is very conscious about not overshadowing the album releases of the artists that he respectfully signed to his label. Their creations and careers matter to him beyond his own release right now. But trust he will satisfy your frustration with great music in due time.
nikka we starvin:sadcam: Give us some damn crumbs:sadbron:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Life is Good

Do you think we will hear the Nas and Frank Ocean track? I think that would be dope especially since we haven't heard Frank in a while.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
March is in full effect. And while spring might be just around the corner, all we can think about is Austin, Texas. Like we always do about this time, we’re back to officially announce our lineup for SXSW.
Mass Appeal and Young & Reckless are extremely excited to present LIVE AT THE BBQ, with additional support fromPacSun, Under Armour, and Lugz.
Hosted by Nas, LIVE AT THE BBQ is a two-part event, consisting of a Day Party and Night Party.
The day party will feature performances from Rae Sremmurd, Mike Will Made-It, Mannie Fresh, Salva, Goldlink, Brenmar, Two-9, Earthgang, and more.
The night party will feature performances from Migos, Joey Bada$$, Kevin Gates, PRhyme, Father, Key!, Fashawn, Mick Jenkins, Kehlani, DJ UNiiQU3, Boldy James, Dave East, and a few surprises.
When you RSVP you can select which of the two events you would like to attend—it’d be foolish not to attend both.
RSVP HERE
Mass Appeal is also giving one lucky winner a VIP BBQ EXPERIENCE, which will include an exclusive VIP meet and greet, backstage photo opportunity, a prize pack of Y&R apparel, VIP priority check-in and entrance, and exclusive Mass Appeal merchandise. This contest is only open to members of our Facebook audience. ENTER TO WIN HERE.

B_xWpdUUwAAaHPD.jpg:large

http://massappeal.com/sxsw2015/

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
March is in full effect. And while spring might be just around the corner, all we can think about is Austin, Texas. Like we always do about this time, we’re back to officially announce our lineup for SXSW.
Mass Appeal and Young & Reckless are extremely excited to present LIVE AT THE BBQ, with additional support fromPacSun, Under Armour, and Lugz.
Hosted by Nas, LIVE AT THE BBQ is a two-part event, consisting of a Day Party and Night Party.
The day party will feature performances from Rae Sremmurd, Mike Will Made-It, Mannie Fresh, Salva, Goldlink, Brenmar, Two-9, Earthgang, and more.
The night party will feature performances from Migos, Joey Bada$$, Kevin Gates, PRhyme, Father, Key!, Fashawn, Mick Jenkins, Kehlani, DJ UNiiQU3, Boldy James, Dave East, and a few surprises.
When you RSVP you can select which of the two events you would like to attend—it’d be foolish not to attend both.
RSVP HERE
Mass Appeal is also giving one lucky winner a VIP BBQ EXPERIENCE, which will include an exclusive VIP meet and greet, backstage photo opportunity, a prize pack of Y&R apparel, VIP priority check-in and entrance, and exclusive Mass Appeal merchandise. This contest is only open to members of our Facebook audience. ENTER TO WIN HERE.

B_xWpdUUwAAaHPD.jpg:large

http://massappeal.com/sxsw2015/

This is big...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip-hop icon, Nas will headline Detonate Festival 2015
Published on: Tuesday 10th March 2015
Share Tweet Share
Get Tickets for Detonate Festival: Buy Tickets
Detonate Festival returns to Colwick Country Park on Saturday the 30th of May, with a selection of the best bass music artists the world has to offer playing throughout the day and evening. Headlining the bill however, will be one of the most prominent hip-hop artists ever. New York’s very own, Nas.
20 years ago, Nas released his debut album Illmatic, which is still heralded as one of the greatest hip-hop recordings to have ever been released. Containing all time classics like N.Y State Of Mind, The World Is Yours and Memory Lane, Illmatic is held tight in the rich history of US hip-hop, not only in America, but also all over the world.
To celebrate the passing of two decades since the album hit the shelves, Nas is embarking on a world tour that will see him performing ‘Illmatic’ in its entirety, rekindling the sounds that were produced by the likes of DJ Premier, Pete Rock and Large Professor. Detonate Festival will be one of a very few festivals in Britain that will have the honour of welcoming Nas to play. The tour will also see the release of remastered versions of the Illmatic that will come with a platter of remixes and unreleased demos from the most memorable era of Nas’ career.

detfest2015_720_nas_02.png

http://www.ticketarena.co.uk/cms_media/images/detfest2015_720_nas_02.png