THINKSLLOW
Nas heading to SA|Nas| News | MTV Base

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nas all over the net today
11:00am ET: Huffington Post Live - 30 minute live interview segment streaming in real time on Live.HuffingtonPost.com. Segment will include live fan participation via Skype and Google+ Hangout.

12:30pm ET: Reddit Ask Me Anything - 1 hour open forum Q&A between Nas and the Reddit Community. Nas can pick and choose what questions to answer and the community will up-vote quality questions to the top of the stream.

2:00pm ET: Twitter Chat hosted by @iTunes - 30 minute twitter chat moderated by @iTunes. Fans will be prompted to submit questions for the chat using hashtag #AskNas

4:00pm ET: @GoogleTalks- 1 hour live chat at Google offices that will stream on Google Videos and YouTube

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Jungle: "We was sittin in the room and Nas let off a Tech and bullet went thru the wall"

lol. Bu Bu Bu...But Jay showed Nas his first Tech..

Another Takeover line that has become a lie
that shyt was so fukking dumb if you grew up in the projects you knew somebody who had tech.shyt was was like the universal hood gun in the early 90's

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas all over the net today
11:00am ET: Huffington Post Live - 30 minute live interview segment streaming in real time on Live.HuffingtonPost.com. Segment will include live fan participation via Skype and Google+ Hangout.

12:30pm ET: Reddit Ask Me Anything - 1 hour open forum Q&A between Nas and the Reddit Community. Nas can pick and choose what questions to answer and the community will up-vote quality questions to the top of the stream.

2:00pm ET: Twitter Chat hosted by @iTunes - 30 minute twitter chat moderated by @iTunes. Fans will be prompted to submit questions for the chat using hashtag #AskNas

4:00pm ET: @GoogleTalks- 1 hour live chat at Google offices that will stream on Google Videos and YouTube

one of the things I wanna #ASKNAS is can he finish Life is Like a Dice Game and just throw it out:ohlawd:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:salute: Young Saleh and the Emagen management team. Sales be damned they have truly tried and done their best to make sure Nas finally embraces the importance of promo and putting himself out there.

shyt. I want him to manage me...just in life tbh :ld:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna #ASKNAS, will he'll ever spit over Alchemist production again:noah:

...that Jung interview made today's cypher complete: "Oochie Wally was invented in this room":banderas:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas: "I love Nastradamus" #Huffingtoninterview

and I agree with him. Streets Disciple was my least fav album.. 1st disc was the shyt. Second disc was wack

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some of those years being a nas stan were dark but we :blessed: now
Even, during those Dark Ages, I didn't count the GOAT out, but man my body wasn't ready for ETHER:ohlawd:

...and, the dismantling of Lord Camel: did-did-did I warrant this:ahh:

Winter '01 the GOAT era for a true Nas stan: BRAVEHEART:blessed:

Last edited: