"I could relate shoot outs and court dates..." :childplease:

deposit rejected

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas was a weak rapper, yet Pac is out here stealing the Street Dreams beat and basing Me & My Girlfriend after I Gave You Power.

"While working as a journalist for The Source in 1994, Hampton covered three court cases involving Tupac. Around this time, she received an advance-copy of Illmatic and immediately dubbed a cassette version for Tupac, who became "an instant convert" of the album. The next day, she writes, Tupac "arrived in his assigned courtroom blasting Illmatic so loudly that the bailiff yelled at him to turn it off before the judge took his seat on the bench." In her essay, Hampton implies that Nas' lyricism might have influenced Tupac's acclaimed album, Me Against The World which was recorded that same year."
:camby:

:wow:

Name a rapper that I ain't influence

I think every rapper from that era is a very big fan of Nas. How could you be an MC and not be a fan? That's why they get so emotional if they even think Nas dissed or tried to play them.

whodat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying what about this album though. Seems like dude is doing his thing but we've yet to hear any real details about the album at all. Its time haha

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am, I the only one who think it wouldn't be corny if Nas names his next album "Thrillmatic":ld:

They say three is the charm, and in the vein of MJ's Thriller:mj:, this could just be thee classic that cement the GOAT in Hip-Hop history even more:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Am, I the only one who think it wouldn't be corny if Nas names his next album "Thrillmatic":ld:

They say three is the charm, and in the vein of MJ's Thriller:mj:, this could just be thee classic that cement the GOAT in Hip-Hop history even more:yeshrug:
:ehh: That would be a way to cement his GOAT status in the game :ohhh: