Official Nas Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Man I wish Havoc got a Nas feature on this song :noah:

Or sold Nas that beat, beat is :ohlawd:

I like song the way it is, one of my favorite songs on a dope album, but a Nas feature would have made it :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jellybeanz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nastradamus 3D video made me not cop a Nas album right away for the first time ever. Then as 99 winded down, I was like screw it, let me buy this before Y2K take us out :pachaha:

I remember popping in the CD with no expectation. I was more taken back by the CD booklet: naming Ill Will ceo from heaven :blessed:, the Bravehearts rocking Willie Esco :skip:, and the Sade shoutout in the the Thank Yous :wow:

Then, as I heard Jessica Care Moore on the intro/outro, Life We Choose, Some Of Us Have Angels, Project Windows, Shoot Em Up, Family, God Love Us, and Quiet nikkas, I was like how is the :trash::wtf:

Nas set the bar so high, when he drops a good album with not much :mindblown: lyrics or pomp and circumstance (well the 3D glasses/TRL fiasco was MadTv worthy) it's deemed as an L :ld:
Well said.:clap:

Daps
Lil dude looks exactly like his mommy..lol @ Nas grin tho, on some "damn lil man, i still look younger than you" :pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kid is like "Nas when I grow up I want to be the GOAT just like you" :ahh: