Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nas-sneaker-store-las-vegas-01.jpg

He who has begun is half done........

Nas - Nas Opening His Own Sneaker Store

The I Can hitmaker, who rapped about his sneaker addiction on his classic 1994 track N.Y. State of Mind, revealed his latest venture on Twitter.com after sharing a photo of himself checking out progress on the building's construction at the weekend (25May13).

In the accompanying caption, he wrote: "On the construction site for my sneaker store in Vegas!! Comin this year y'all (sic) SneakerFiends".

Nas has yet to announce a launch date for the store.

Nas | Nas Opening His Own Sneaker Store | Contactmusic.com

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas Kicked Off Memorial Day Weekend at TAO in Las Vegas

Nick-Sakai-Ashanti-Nas_TAO-588.jpg

Nas_TAO-Performance-570.jpg

Nas_TAO1-570.jpg

Nas_TAO-Performance-2-570.jpg

Nas first dined in the restaurant beside TAO’s iconic 20-foot floating Buddha where he was joined by a group of friends. Afterward, he made his way into the nightclub and was welcomed by the packed crowd as DJ Eric D-Lux announced his arrival.

Nas took in the party scene at his VIP table on the dance floor as fans clamored to snap a photo of the music maven. Soon afterward he treated the club to a special performance of hip hop staples including, “You Can Hate Me Now,” “If I Ruled the World,” “Nas is Like,” “It Ain’t Hard to Tell” and “Made you Look.” In between songs he wished the crowd a happy Memorial Day Weekend and stated, “It’s good to be here. I want to thank TAO for bring me out,” as well as reminded the crowd to “live your life to the fullest.”

R&B singer Ashanti was also spotted partying with Nas and friends at TAO that night.

http://www.vegasnews.com/96953/nas-kicks-off-memorial-day-weekend-at-tao-in-las-vegas.html

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Nas - Nas Opening His Own Sneaker Store

The I Can hitmaker, who rapped about his sneaker addiction on his classic 1994 track N.Y. State of Mind, revealed his latest venture on Twitter.com after sharing a photo of himself checking out progress on the building's construction at the weekend (25May13).

In the accompanying caption, he wrote: "On the construction site for my sneaker store in Vegas!! Comin this year y'all (sic) SneakerFiends".

Nas has yet to announce a launch date for the store.

Nas | Nas Opening His Own Sneaker Store | Contactmusic.com
:lolbron:
ha just kiddding
:whoo:
:noah:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nastradamus 3D video made me not cop a Nas album right away for the first time ever. Then as 99 winded down, I was like screw it, let me buy this before Y2K take us out :pachaha:

I remember popping in the CD with no expectation. I was more taken back by the CD booklet: naming Ill Will ceo from heaven :blessed:, the Bravehearts rocking Willie Esco :skip:, and the Sade shoutout in the the Thank Yous :wow:

Then, as I heard Jessica Care Moore on the intro/outro, Life We Choose, Some Of Us Have Angels, Project Windows, Shoot Em Up, Family, God Love Us, and Quiet nikkas, I was like how is the :trash::wtf:

Nas set the bar so high, when he drops a good album with not much :mindblown: lyrics or pomp and circumstance (well the 3D glasses/TRL fiasco was MadTv worthy) it's deemed as an L :ld: