Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well this was obvious already even with u sayin......I never understood people who talk about the whole thing for over 5 years like Nas couldn't pay all that off within that time period....

honestly I don't think a lot of people realize that much about the industry.....especially how you make your majority of your money from touring.....

which nas has ALWAYS done even before life is good and extremely much even more than Jay-Z..

so why would he struggle with paying off a debt like that :skip:

I get what you are saying because not many realize that Nas has toured excessively throughout his career but not too many know the length of his wallet either, so that makes it easier for the gossip to be more entertaining than the truth. Especially when you are dealing with someone like Nas who doesn't care to correct the lies or use PR to reveal his $ to the "fake" Forbes list.

"Money problems pop up...what do I do? Nothing...but keep making my millions."
LIG told the story but some choose to ignore the obvious.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get what you are saying because not many realize that Nas has toured excessively throughout his career but not too many know the length of his wallet either, so that makes it easier for the gossip to be more entertaining than the truth. Especially when you are dealing with someone like Nas who doesn't care to correct the lies or use PR to reveal his $ to the "fake" Forbes list.

"Money problems pop up...what do I do? Nothing...but keep making my millions."
LIG told the story but some choose to ignore the obvious.

just some other things.....

1. who designed that hot signet ring for Nas that he wears on his hand? the one with the 'N" im obsessed with designs of rings like that :noah:

2. can you at least tell us if "It Ain't Hard To Tell"(the book) is finished? :ehh:

3. at least give us a hint to the "Concept/theme' of the album :ohlawd:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Trust when I tell you, there are times media related gossip serves its purpose. Have you ever wondered: How can a man who alledgely owed over 6 million in taxes NEVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF A JUDGE? HA!

:ohhh:

and Fat Joe might be gettin jail time for 700k:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I love conversing with the "true " fans but the title of new album, book release date & other ventures will be revealed soon. I only have the green light to relay certain truthful info.

Yo Life Is Good, let Nas know we support him 100% and that his album was the best release of 2012.

If you could show him this article I wrote breaking down why LIG was the best album of 2012 i'd appreciate it:myman:

Ziggiy's Top 5 Albums Of 2012 - Coli News

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Trust when I tell you, there are times media related gossip serves its purpose. Have you ever wondered: How can a man who alledgely owed over 6 million in taxes NEVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF A JUDGE? HA!

I figured he :manny:must have nekkid pictures of God or sumthin

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Damn didnt know the dude had a sneaker store. As long as he gets good managers running his businesses he should be fine

Trust...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Nas is the best rapper alive. Period. No gimmicks no bullshyt just raps. I'm glad he trying to venture into other avenues but that's never been his main concern. It's always been about making quality music. Ima go the Vegas this year or next hopefully the store is open ill take a visit

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Is Nas going to be on the AZ album? I remember they took a photo in the studio during the lead up to LIG.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
As long as he releases an album on par with LIG or close to than I will be happy. I've been stopped caring if Nas sold this or if he sold that. I know he has never been the biggest commercial artist and for him to get Gold plaques in this day and age is a major accomplishment. And fukk the lack of awards in his career too. The real rap fans know who was deserving some of those years. Other than Kendrick and maybe Cole I don't care if he features anyone or not on his next album.