Official Nas Thread

Ronald

Daps
yeah my bad better to stick to being uncreative and being average all the time in hip hop and continue to stay the same :smh: :smh:

except that Premo song is garbage juice, if you mean an album full of sh!t like Cherry Wine and Stay, that would be a lot better

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelis/tax problems turned this niqqa into Donald Trump :wow:

that album is def coming out this year :noah:

Kelis/Tax problems? You people still believe this is an issue for Nasir Olu Dara Jones. Kelis gets NONE of Nas income besides child support & LOL @ the over exaggerated tax gossip...Nas' Life Is GREAT! Damn, after 4 years has passed one would think the public would use common sense/logic. nikkas still talking about Kelis when Nas wasn't married long enough for her to have life time access to his $...short term marriage equates to short term alimony support. Nas' money was never in jeopardy.

"Worth 200 million now bicentennial-nikka."-Nasir
Nas still making millions today.
Nas' next album won't be out until 2014...Illmatic's 20 anniversary.
Title will soon be revealed.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kelis/Tax problems? You people still believe this is an issue for Nasir Olu Dara Jones. Kelis gets NONE of Nas income besides child support & LOL @ the over exaggerated tax gossip...Nas' Life Is GREAT! Damn, after 4 years has passed one would think the public would use common sense/logic. nikkas still talking about Kelis when Nas wasn't married long enough for her to have life time access to his $...short term marriage equates to short term alimony support. Nas' money was never in jeopardy.

:salute: Jungle aka Jabari....thanks for updating us :salute:

so when you say the title will soon be revealed......is it still on to be released the end of this month?

TRILLMATIC : :blessed:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: seeing this nikka Nas on a construction site is funny as hell for some reason :dead:

This deserves its own thread :lolbron:

Nas always take unintentionally funny photos, those other two photos where hes the only black guy in a full of white people and now this.

With that being said, :wow: at these business moves Nas is making.

The pic of Nas at the party with "all white people" was photoshop. You didn 't know this already?

Daps

Ayo Salaam, just go ahead and reveal that title breh :huhldup:

and Ima need you to put together that last Amy album too..you know you got them records hidden somewhere :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Producers I'd like to see Nas work with...

T-Minus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0n5mqkf6c]Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank) [prod. by T-Minus] - YouTube[/ame]

Confidence
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KajFGbGJjg]Rashad & Confidence - Brand New (Prod By Confidence) [2011] - YouTube[/ame]

Apollo Brown

Flying Lotus

Last edited by a moderator:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust when I tell you, there are times media related gossip serves its purpose. Have you ever wondered: How can a man who alledgely owed over 6 million in taxes NEVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF A JUDGE? HA!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BLEa8_I4_CYAAEsbp.jpg

Wearing the construction hat like a gangsta :smugbiden:

I'm in the process of going in the engineering field through college......but when I have a son, im gonna name him Nasir and force him to become a construction worker in tribute to this picture of the God :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trust when I tell you, there are times media related gossip serves its purpose. Have you ever wondered: How can a man who alledgely owed over 6 million in taxes NEVER APPEAR IN FRONT OF A JUDGE? HA!

well this was obvious already even with u sayin......I never understood people who talk about the whole thing for over 5 years like Nas couldn't pay all that off within that time period....

honestly I don't think a lot of people realize that much about the industry.....especially how you make your majority of your money from touring.....

which nas has ALWAYS done even before life is good and extremely much even more than Jay-Z..

so why would he struggle with paying off a debt like that :skip: