She getting home late

:to:

got that classic life is good on right now :blessed:

Buddha Monk

In your trunk, turn the bass up
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jitOmm5cB_0]Nas f/Soul II Soul - it ain't hard to tell [belly remix] - YouTube[/ame]

One of best Nas remixes I've heard:blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coachella 2013 party scene opened Friday with burgers, tacos, rapper Nas and free-flowing Hennessy.

Behind a large shopping center just off Washington Boulevard in Palm Desert, party-goers spilled out of large white vans. The makeshift party shuttles made their way over a large dirt lot to a private residence for the Hennessy V.S. Details party.

Dimly lighted tepees covered an expansive green lawn. Inside, people dined on burgers from a nearby Fatburger truck and tacos from a Border Grill truck. A couple hundred people filled the pool area of the house, and Hennessy flowed freely from the two party bars.

Nas, a Hennessy ambassador and longtime "Henny" fan, sat sipping his favorite drink in a back room before a surprise midnight performance at the party.

"Hennessy is a part of my lifestyle, it's a part of music lifestyle," Nas said. "It's always been the label, that label, Henny."

The longtime rapper is known for his sharp wit and biting social commentary, but he also frequently mentions his favorite cognac in his songs. In an interview Friday with the Los Angeles Times, he revealed that his current favorite Hennessy drink was a concoction called the Big Apple. "It's just what we do," Nas said.

Nas took the stage a little after midnight and sang his 1996 hit "If I Ruled the World (Imagine That)." People held their drinks in the air and sang along at the top of their lungs. It was like being back in junior high -- only Nas was there, as well as iPhones and cognac.

LA Times

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNpDBH6zsY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNpDBH6zsY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
How can you be a Nas stan and ask this as a serious question? :mindblown:

:laugh: I'm old, breh, I don't really pay attention to music artists birthdays and all that

That said ... "trying to get more cream by every september 14th, taht's my dream..." should've thought of that

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The inaugural Movement Festival, a multi-date Australasian hip hop event spearheaded by veteran rapper Nas, has been canceled just a week out from showtime.

Organizers Live Nation and Niche Productions pulled the plug today on the trek, which billed Nas as a headliner and rounded out its line-up with the likes of 2 Chainz, Chiddy Bang, Joey Bada$$, Angel Haze, Spit Syndicate, Thundamentals and homegrown hip hop chart-toppers Bliss N Eso.

The dates were meant to start April 24 at Auckland’s Vector Arena, before moving on to Sydney (April 26 at the Hordern Pavilion), Melbourne (April 27 at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl), Brisbane (April 28 at the Riverstage) and Perth’s Red Hill Auditorium (April 30).

In a joint statement issued today, the promoters cited the withdrawal of Angel Haze (due to a clash in recording commitments) and more recently 2Chainz (due to visa issues resulting from a pending unresolved court case), which they say led to a change of venues in some markets. Those changes “prompted patron feedback that the event no longer reflected what had been advertised,” according to the statement.

Despite their “best endeavours,” the producers of the show say they’ve “been unable to fulfill their commitment and as such it has been determined that the festival will not go ahead.” Full ticket refunds are being offered.

Nas Launches Hip-Hop Fest Down Under

Co-curated by Nas, the traveling fest was announced Feb. 6 with the ambition of “filling the void of credible Hip-Hop events in Australia.” So confident were organizers that Movement would be a hit, Nas had confirmed with that initial announcement that he would again be involved in an artistic and programming capacity for the 2014 and 2015 events.

A hip hop festival is new territory for the Australian affiliate of Live Nation. The giant music promoter launched its Australian company in 2010 and last year acquired rival Michael Coppel Presents, who is now president of the growing operation Down Under.

*by Taboola

Billboard - News - Nas' Australasian Hip Hop Movement Fest is Canceled