Official Nas Thread

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:dead:
I don't think you're a Nas fan to begin with, it's all good though.
"new personality"

im from st. louis cuz..... we dont fukk wit no "nahz" like dat. nikka on dat save da world, world peace, life is good well down here my nikkas gettin killed everyday and nahz aint helpin

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis

i missed da part where u said "new personality". its true tho, nas been the same nikka since he first came out wit live from the BBQ. where is his sense of humor? i mean i know hes a virgo, and most virgos are boring, but ludacris is a virgo 2 so that doesnt make sense. he's always been this serious poet, which is why stillmatic is still his best cd because its the cd he experimented the most in. but for the most part, he hasnt truly ever evolved much like his peers have.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Rap Jack Dempsey, matte black Bentley, pimply
Shatterin' your silence, passing round the chalice
Due to my Indian ancestry at the weed dispensery
Official kings and gents is who I mix and mingle with
fukk your ice
I rock rubies, amethyst
I'll fukk your wife cause she a groupie, scandalous
This for my bad hood bytches, ghetto glamorous

Isn't Beyonce a fan of Nas? lol....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wtf: at "Nas needs a new personality". That's got to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on here. The man's "personality" has gotten him 20 years deep and 7 straight platinum albums, 2 Gold Albums, and permanent top 10 placement within most people's list and he needs a NEW personality?:ufdup:

If you not feeling the album then your just not feeling the album, but to suggest that an individual whose personality and persona have obviously made contributed greatly to his success needs to change makes 0 sense.

Tuling

Pro
Daps
everything's black for me :(

Hennessy Live He's stepping out of the elevator, walking to the stage now. Get ready, we're going live! less than a minute ago

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i missed da part where u said "new personality". its true tho, nas been the same nikka since he first came out wit live from the BBQ. where is his sense of humor? i mean i know hes a virgo, and most virgos are boring, but ludacris is a virgo 2 so that doesnt make sense. he's always been this serious poet, which is why stillmatic is still his best cd because its the cd he experimented the most in. but for the most part, he hasnt truly ever evolved much like his peers have.

:troll:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Who do you want to work with for your next album?
"It's so many out there...you know"
:to:
i want names