Official Nas Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Listening to the album, i now can see why Nas didn't want any beats from Premier for this project, his style doesn't fit anywhere on the album, he needs to retool his sound. I remember when Blueprint 3 came out and reading that Premo sent Jay some beats for the album and he rejected them because they didn't fit with the theme of the album :smh:
Listening to the album now... I like it but real talk it could use some Premo. :manny:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stay in the whip :wow:

nasty and the don in the whip :noah:

Black bond in the whip got me feelin like James bond :ohlawd:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Was playing A Queens Story and my cousin said turn this off, it's wack. I was like :birdman:

This guy only play Future brehs....

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was playing A Queens Story and my cousin said turn this off, it's wack. I was like :birdman:

This guy only play Future brehs....

There is no way you can tell a Future fan to like "queens story"...its over their head... i heard futures album and I liked it..but i liked it cus it was funny to me, i was laughing at it...if anything your cousin is just showing how great of a record Queens story is by not liking it

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
aDWAW.jpg

only need QB's finest to complete the full collection

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Who's the tour band he got? The live versions are :ahh:

The added instrumentation makes the beats livelier with a warmer bass thump. I'd cop a live instrumentation of this, no lie.