Official Nas Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Copped off iTunes but the d/l was all f'd up so went out and bought a physical copy for the whip. I damn near forgot how to open a cd case. But opening it took me back to them days when a highly anticipated joint was dropping and everyone was outside the record store lined up. LIG brehs

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Listening to the album, i now can see why Nas didn't want any beats from Premier for this project, his style doesn't fit anywhere on the album, he needs to retool his sound. I remember when Blueprint 3 came out and reading that Premo sent Jay some beats for the album and he rejected them because they didn't fit with the theme of the album :smh:

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to the album, i now can see why Nas didn't want any beats from Premier for this project, his style doesn't fit anywhere on the album, he needs to retool his sound. I remember when Blueprint 3 came out and reading that Premo sent Jay some beats for the album and he rejected them because they didn't fit with the theme of the album :smh:

Of course Premo don't fit in with them techno beats Jay had on that album.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Flex blackin out on queens story

bomb-o.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He killed it on Colbert.

I'm catching the replay right now.

:deadrose:@ Colbert asking if Kelis milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard had anything to do with the divorce. nikka was not expecting that question :dwillhuh::snoop:

And he killin The Don right now.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I'm catching the replay right now.

:deadrose:@ Colbert asking if Kelis milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard had anything to do with the divorce. nikka was not expecting that question :dwillhuh::snoop:

And he killin The Don right now.

any links to show?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Nas stans neg rep this fake hiphopping nikka for shytting on the God with his rbk2003-ish taste in music

N1ggas pretending this shyt is hot...I'm a Nas fan but I won't pretend when I don't like something. Reminds me of when Street's Disciple dropped and SOHH deemed it a classic when it was 3-3.5 mics at best. Nas needs somebody who knows music to executive produce his shyt.

If I could pick Nas beats he would have a classic every time he drops.

I kind of want my $16 back...album is not sounding too hot

defending some cac who gave Nas a 3/10
He gave Big K.R.I.T., Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, and The Roots...all stellar reviews.

I don't think we should always agree with critics but look at what they're saying and take it into account.

:wtf: Danny Brown, Kendrick and Kritt albums better than Nas now?

:what: