Official Nas Thread

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd:

:laff: @ me not buying a cd in so long looking befuddled when I took this shyt out the bag....Im like "there is no plastic case, these nikkas gave me a mixtape"....is that how all CDs are now???:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd:

:laff: @ me not buying a cd in so long looking befuddled when I took this shyt out the bag....Im like "there is no plastic case, these nikkas gave me a mixtape"....is that how all CDs are now???:dwillhuh:

That's amazing - I had no idea. I'm about to go cop that Life is Good.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The question now is. Will THIS be Nas's last album on Def Jam? Will he resign or go elsewhere and if so, where will he go? Def Jam really seems to be pushing this album more than his last two, can this, in essence be considered their "sales pitch" for Nas to resign?

Honestly I think that if Nas remains on a major label Def Jam is the really the best place. It makes no sense going back to Sony, Interscope is a Hip Hop graveyard, and Atlantic would be more of the same...

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
071712-shows-106-park-nas-terrence-j-rocsi-1.jpg

071712-shows-106-park-nas-terrence-j-rocsi-6.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i6DQO.png

told yall this sh!t would happen :smh:

:bryan: that's fukked up

The question now is. Will THIS be Nas's last album on Def Jam? Will he resign or go elsewhere and if so, where will he go? Def Jam really seems to be pushing this album more than his last two, can this, in essence be considered their "sales pitch" for Nas to resign?

Honestly I think that if Nas remains on a major label Def Jam is the really the best place. It makes no sense going back to Sony, Interscope is a Hip Hop graveyard, and Atlantic would be more of the same...

fukk a def jam, go to universal or some shyt.