Official Nas Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to lie, I feel mad weird liking this shyt so much, like as a man I shouldn't feel this way about some music...F it :stylin:

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
this shyt truly is timeless music.. years from now we'll be lookin back on this callin it classic

can't believe how hard he's spittin on this album

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think yall expectations are too high. Usher and Chris Brown both couldn't even crack 140K... I know yall gonna talk about Nas' loyal fanbase, but that's not the only reason his last 2 albums did good numbers. They were surrounded by controversy, this one is not

he's performing on Letterman, Kimmel, Colbert Report and might be on 106&Park this week so that's a good look.

is Colbert a Hip Hop Head? This the 2nd time I think Nas is gonna be on, and I don't know if he has too many rappers on. I know he had Talib and Mos on before as well?

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My Top 5 Songs off "Life is Good":

1) Cherry Wine
2) A Queens Story
3) Bye Baby
4) You Wouldn't Understand
5) Daughters

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with all the positive and disagree with all the sideways remarks, ha. nas is legendary like pac and LIG is in the same league as illmatic and stillmatic. it's definitely on the same level as stillmatic, i think its better. his 2nd best album so far
thats what i said the other day, that it was his best since Illmatic. great minds think alike. I just feel like this is the best Grown Man album i have heard, and that is a breakthrough in hip hop cause no one has really done it well before. Nas is leading hip hop again.

Ronald

Daps
I think Cherry Wine is my favorite, hasn't changed since it leaked

but everything else changes all the time

right now its

1. Cherry Wine
2. Back When
3. Stay
4. A Queens Story
5. Black Bond

The gawd did it brehs :dj2:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trying to go to his album release party at Fluxx, 7/22, in San Diego, have to buy tickets at the door though, but I really want to go. Copping the album Tuesday, have only heard 'Daughters', 'The Don', and 'Nasty'.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trying to go to his album release party at Fluxx, 7/22, in San Diego, have to buy tickets at the door though, but I really want to go. Copping the album Tuesday, have only heard 'Daughters', 'The Don', and 'Nasty'.

He's gonna be here? :ooh: :noah:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what are the odds that the best hip hop album and best r&b album of the year droppin back to back weeks. Frank Ocean and Nas are the only albums in my rotation. Nothing else has matter for the past week. I turn on the radio and the music don't sound the same. Everything esle sounds wack to me.

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. You Wouldn't Understand
2. Stay
3. Black Bond
4. Bye Baby
5. Daughters

I can't believe he has songs like Loco-Motive, Back When and Cherry Wine that aren't even in my top five on the album. :ohlawd:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I think Cherry Wine is my favorite, hasn't changed since it leaked

but everything else changes all the time

right now its

1. Cherry Wine
2. Back When
3. Stay
4. A Queens Story
5. Black Bond

The gawd did it brehs :dj2:
Too bad you didn't buy it to support the GOAT, you ain't a real Nas fan you bytch :pacspit:

Negged for being a fakkit back in the SOHH days