Official Nas Thread

Daps
Hopefully one of the "other" producers is Alc.

I'm happy with No I.D. + Salaam Remi and only Ross + AZ as features.

Hopefully when he says those are the only two features, he doesn't mean he's going to have a bunch of singers on hooks like Common did. It would just get in his way and take the focus away from his rhymes.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Girl 2 is a travesty to the original. So, he could keep that on the cutting room floor.

Still got fingers cross that RZA, Premo, or ALC or the other producers.

But since he insists on rocking with Rawse, guess it's going to be J.U.S.T.I.C.E League. I won't be mad at that.

It better not be Swizzie:rudy:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Black Girl lost 2 may be his worst song ever, i hope it doesnt show up as a bonus cut.

Its funny that some of yall are mentioning Alchemist bc i just read that he originally made We Gon Make It Beat for Nas but he passed on it. Premo also said he isnt on the album bc his beats dont fit the theme.

NO ID and Salaam on most of the beats are cool with me.

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Girl 2 is a travesty to the original. So, he could keep that on the cutting room floor.

Still got fingers cross that RZA, Premo, or ALC or the other producers.

But since he insists on rocking with Rawse, guess it's going to be J.U.S.T.I.C.E League. I won't be mad at that.

It better not be Swizzie:rudy:
I'm pretty sure swizzy will be on the album. They've been in the studio multiple times.

Ronald

Daps
DX: Can you speak on the Nas album that you’re supposed to be producing? How’d that come about? Have you guys started working on it yet?

DJ Premier: I told Nas that I wanna be on Life Is Good, and I’ve been deejaying for him lately on his Illmatic Tour. I was like, "Yo. I wanna get on Life Is Good. I got some joints," and I gave ‘em to him when we were doing the Regeneration thing with the Berklee Orchestra. He came to the studio and we were trading beats. He took some but he was like, "Yo, this album is almost like a Here, My Dear album," like Marvin Gaye did for his ex-wife. So I was like, "You know what? If it doesn’t fit that, then it doesn’t fit it. I’ll wait until we do our album," and he said, "Wait, let me get through this and put this one out, we’ll start very soon this year." So… He’s said that before but I think this time it’s going down because there’s been more involvement with management and planning it out on how to do it. I’m take his word for it that it’s gonna start this year.

DX: What do you think you’ll name it?

DJ Premier: We joked around that we should call it Finally. I don’t know if that’s what it’s gonna be called but that’d be a dope title, you know what I’m saying? It’s not written in stone but Finally would be dope. [Laughs] You can quote me, but don’t quote me.

DJ Premier Addresses Copycat Producers, Updates On Full Album With Nas | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I honestly don't even care who produces on it. I just want to hear some good music. People focus too much on the name imo.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
I'm going to need that Life Is Good cap and T his crew was rocking at Summer Jam asap

It's made by SneakTip. They will release 'em soon, might be on Karmaloop. I'm definitely gonna cop the tank

tumblr_m54luzvQDW1qcqq0co1_500.png

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nasty nas....

to esco...

to this nikka is holding his slut ex wifes dress on his album cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they told you not to marry the hoe and here you are years later still thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now this corny ass joint DAUGHTERS got all these faq happy "im listening to grown man hip hop" excited... its a bunch of virgins playing that for their unborn seeds... that track SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas is rapping about his daughter being a bird brain hoe on the net and nikkas are touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nas actually sounds winded and wack to be honest but hes talking real life shyt so he gets a pass... nas is on wobbly feet..... nikkas rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAS IS IN SURVIVAL MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

songs with nikki minaj lil wayne and tyga confirm this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas should be the best but hes not and im sick of watching this nikka kill himself....

signing to def jam shoulda made nas THE GUY in rap for all times instead hes the guy that drops after def jam spends all their marketing dollars on manufactured talents like rick ross.... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
nasty nas....

to esco...

to this nikka is holding his slut ex wifes dress on his album cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they told you not to marry the hoe and here you are years later still thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now this corny ass joint DAUGHTERS got all these faq happy "im listening to grown man hip hop" excited... its a bunch of virgins playing that for their unborn seeds... that track SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas is rapping about his daughter being a bird brain hoe on the net and nikkas are touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nas actually sounds winded and wack to be honest but hes talking real life shyt so he gets a pass... nas is on wobbly feet..... nikkas rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAS IS IN SURVIVAL MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

songs with nikki minaj lil wayne and tyga confirm this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas should be the best but hes not and im sick of watching this nikka kill himself....

signing to def jam shoulda made nas THE GUY in rap for all times instead hes the guy that drops after def jam spends all their marketing dollars on manufactured talents like rick ross.... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEG :krs: