Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How about Jay Elec "Queens Get The Money?"

Sounds like a reasonable option, right?

:noah: it's killing me mayne.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
What about Waka Flocka? According to Biz, Nas said he wants him on his shyt in the new XXL Mag. And he's getting money :whistle:

Ronald

Daps
It's Ross brehs

Coming back into more recent times, I like that “Triple Beam Dreams” record you did with Rick Ross and the new one you did for the album. When was the first time you worked with him and how did these last two records come up?

The first time, I think, was on one of his albums for a song called “Usual Suspects.” These songs recently, he sent me a track and a title and I sent him a track and a title. It’s just that simple. I like his music. I mess with the guys whose music I like, so that’s why we get down.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
album is officially done

nas in the studio listening to the album with swizz beatz and jungle

Late session with @jungleqb & @THEREALSWIZZZ #LIFEISGOOD717 http://instagr.am/p/LkJZmepEuM/

https://twitter.com/Nas/status/210639494658015232

q61uq.jpg

Daps
On the tracklist length, keep in mind that most of the songs could be around 3 mins, just like all three of the singles, so the album might still just round off to around 50-55 minutes (which would be a good album length). Maybe even shorter; keep in mind Gnarz did say that he planned to keep hooks of many songs at one point.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only concern would be too many tracks and the idea that he has done the album over twice now. But with No ID on the bulk, I think it'll be okay..I hope.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Only concern would be too many tracks and the idea that he has done the album over twice now. But with No ID on the bulk, I think it'll be okay..I hope.

Nas albums ALWAYS go through many iterations as far back as IWW. I wouldn't be too worried about that. On the track listing 18 songs sounds about right to me. I Am had 16 tracks, Untitled had 15, and HHID had 16. 2-3 more tracks won't necessarily hurt, especially of he keeps them at shorter lengths...

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
It's AZ and Rick Ross!

Hip-hop heads rejoice. Nas is taking it back to his roots with his 10th album Life Is Good, due July 17. In the second part of Rap-Up.com’s exclusive interview, the hip-hop legend opened up about making “timeless” music and collaborating with No I.D. and Salaam Remi, who handled the bulk of production. Get some insight into the album’s direction (’90s meets 2015), the two featured guests he has in mind, and the inspiration behind the shocking cover art.

What was your mindset going into this project?
My mindset was to pull out a side of me that people haven’t heard in a while and give ‘em that feeling that they haven’t felt in a while—a feeling that I love. And some of that feeling is ’90s-esque, some of that feeling is 2015. It’s just a feeling that I feel to be a timeless sound. So I just let it flow.

Who did you work with?
No I.D. and Salaam Remi are both producers who were making music in the ’90s and still make great music today, so they were best-suited to work this project ’cause they really lived it as well as I have. When we wanted some of that ’90s sound they were able to give it, but still keep it sounding like fresh original music. There’s a few different people who I grabbed beats from and we’re sequencing the record now. You might hear something from one or two other producers, but it’s basically No I.D. and Salaam.

Are there any features on the album?
I didn’t really see where it would fit. The only people I really wanted were AZ and Rick Ross. I’m just tryna see where I can place that on the record now as I’m sequencing.

“Another Black Girl Lost” leaked. Is that going to make the album?
We were thinking about putting it as a bonus, so we’ll see.

You have everyone talking with the album cover. Can you walk us through the concept?
Life, love, joy, anger, celebration. There’s so many things you can see on that album cover. You see my life. My life is on that album cover.

Was that your idea? How did that come together?
It just happened. It happened on its own. It was not a lot of effort at all.

We saw Kelis’ green wedding dress on there. Did you hear from her or her people?
We just put it out, so it’s still way too fresh.

Do you think you will be hearing from her?
Eventually at some point.

- D.L.

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/06/07/exclusive-nas-talks-life-is-good-cover-art-collaborations/

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not mad at mainly No ID and Salaam

Again, as much people say they are tired of Salaam, he's not really the one giving the worst beats to Nas on his recent albums (Stargate, Scott Storch, random R&B/former hitmen producers or even Nas making beats himself have been the problem). And he wasn't heavily featured on Untitled and Hip-Hop is Dead.

With No ID, you get a dude who pretty much give a good early-Kanye and sometimes Preemo impression with the beats.