Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It does have a real 90s feel 8 tracks in. Which is a good thing but I guess people may take issue with that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lord, bless this meal we are about to partake in. 11 years ago you offered us a classic meal through your son. When we were hungry, the mere thought of that meal sustained us. We survived through hardships and doubts, and later when meals were less than satisfying...the memory of that 2001 potluck gave us hope.

Today we await a true successor to that feast, we thank you lord, we bless your son. And in the name of the lord and savior we say, Nas won.

:wow:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I not warn y'all u could break your neck the first time u would listen to queens story? Salaam is a fool for that beat! And I have yet to listen to it thru headphones now..shyt I'm scared..

Told y'all also about summer on smash....

Apparently I was just totally absent when they played worlds an addiction..since y'all sayin it's classic..can't wait to hear it now!!

Whats ya feeling on no intro? Nas kills it but beat is weird nah? I didn't get into it either but I'm hoping my opinion will change now...