Official Nas Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas funny.. never understood why he never takes AZ on the world tours he does. He never takes anybody..lol

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas funny.. never understood why he never takes AZ on the world tours he does. He never takes anybody..lol

AZ is on small tours himself most of the time

His current one was just postponed. So he'll probably do a few shows with him

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Can’t even lie, the symphony was trash.. crowd was dead.. didn’t go crazy until that part was over and he got into his regular set with a regular sound system and DJ..

Brought out AZ for a few classic joints
shyt was wild.. he could’ve went for another hour
Glad to crowd was fukkin with the KD stuff he was performin

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Are we sure AZ didn’t cancel his tour to make appearances on Nas’s tour? I was hype to go to AZ’s show in DC and thought it was kind of weird they cancelled it like two months out.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Can’t even lie, the symphony was trash.. crowd was dead.. didn’t go crazy until that part was over and he got into his regular set with a regular sound system and DJ..

Brought out AZ for a few classic joints
shyt was wild.. he could’ve went for another hour
Glad to crowd was fukkin with the KD stuff he was performin
when i went to the 20 year show here in dc w/ the national symphony at the kennedy center shyt was surreal. seeing older white people in tux's and evening gowns rapping every word to memory lane was one of the first times i realized how long hiphop's legs were.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
booked tickets for the closer of the European tour at royal Albert hall here in London. But now work got me going to Thailand. Can’t complain as it’s 10 days in Thailand but really wish it was another week.