Daps
R-9287428-1557839494-9603.tiff.jpg

July 15th 2008 The day this dropped the GOAT signed my CD :wow:
Same bro. It was crazy . All I could say is that Take it in Blood was my shyt

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
I agree

All except Budden. Budden’s shyt is fun but messy, they wouldn’t know how to act if they had Nas up there and nas CLEARLY hates drama and bullshyt.

I’d love to see him on Big Boy’s show. Maybe do a sit down with Zane Lowe. A sit down with Miss Info. Hell even Angie.

Has it even been confirmed they are in the studio working on an album yet? I know they did that little promo track for the Illmatic anniversary, (but imo it wasn't that great, very generic sounding) and after the heat that Com and Pete rock dropped, Nas and Primo better go back to the drawing board.

Primo needs to dig into his bag for real, like Pete did. I wanna hear some "Nas is Like", "Memory Lane" and "Second Childhood" type beats. Or some "I Gave You Power" real storytelling stuff.

The stuff Primo been putting out the last few years hasn't been great.

Everyone says "oh you can't go back it ain't 1995 anymore".....Well, most of the beats on the Auditorium sound like Pete pulled them straight from 94-95' the Main Ingredient era. Just with an updated sound with modern equipment.

Nas and Primo got big shoes and expectations to follow.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Has it even been confirmed they are in the studio working on an album yet? I know they did that little promo track for the Illmatic anniversary, (but imo it wasn't that great, very generic sounding) and after the heat that Com and Pete rock dropped, Nas and Primo better go back to the drawing board.

Primo needs to dig into his bag for real, like Pete did. I wanna hear some "Nas is Like", "Memory Lane" and "Second Childhood" type beats. Or some "I Gave You Power" real storytelling stuff.

The stuff Primo been putting out the last few years hasn't been great.

Everyone says "oh you can't go back it ain't 1995 anymore".....Well, most of the beats on the Auditorium sound like Pete pulled them straight from 94-95' the Main Ingredient era. Just with an updated sound with modern equipment.

Nas and Primo got big shoes and expectations to follow.

Yes they confirmed it the day Define My Name dropped in a press release

And yes their in the studio actively working

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Yes they confirmed it the day Define My Name dropped in a press release

And yes their in the studio actively working

That Insta post was from the Define my Name session, but I haven't seen anything since.

Hope they come with the heat bc that Pete and Common album is fire