Daps
Reppin
California
Best rapper alive ?

I cant think of any dead ones better than Nas

best rapper period

You forgetting about somebody?

Nas sh'ts on Pac on a straight lyrical level, and flow wise too :manny:

BUT If you ever been through bs in your life, and you bang some Pac you gon be :mj: automatically

edit- I haven't even mentioned Frank White, that can stay toe to toe with Nas technically

Last edited by a moderator:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
You forgetting about somebody? Tupac - Me Against The World - YouTube

BUT If you ever been through bs in your life, and you bang some Pac you gon be :mj: automatically

edit- I haven't even mentioned Frank White, that can stay toe to toe with Nas technically

I guess we will see soon ... if Life is GooD is 10/10 classic up and down like we are all hoping IMO it seals the deal for Nas GOAT .... if its not discussion still open

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
i'll counter that with an even dumber question.

is Nas the wackest rapper of all time?

stop asking stupid ass questions b

Nah, but the neg rep coming your way is real tho :pacspit:

Then why are you mindless stans going against what i said?

if her track record on features the past decade has been horrendous, im wrong for assuming this will be another failure?

the same nas stans that want primo and az on every track go hard defending mary from some classic shyt she did in 1995?

yall confused man. Nas is GOAT & hoping for a good track, but what evidence is there that it will be?

he really did make locomotive for you dudes :russ:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I guess we will see soon ... if Life is GooD is 10/10 classic up and down like we are all hoping IMO it seals the deal for Nas GOAT .... if its not discussion still open

YOu cant really say than when the dead arent here to defend themselves really. So there will always be a discussion about it.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

True, Nas already proven himself tho,..:shaq:

Ain't nobody in the history of Hip-Hop touching this
tumblr_m2o3x9pGSa1qkcxm4o1_r1_1335286520_cover.jpg

He already got his spot, had Nas died after Illmatic came out... :deadrose:
N'ggas would be making statues of this dude in every hood

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgetting about somebody? Tupac - Me Against The World - YouTube

this's where you should've stopped. the rest is just one aspect of mcing which doesn't make pac better. I'd take "drunk by myself" over "me against the world" anyway.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
this's where you should've stopped. the rest is just one aspect of mcing which doesn't make pac better. I'd take "drunk by myself" over "me against the world" anyway.

I never said Pac was better, Just that to me if you are really going to talk about GOAT dead or alive, you gotta mention Pac and B.I.G. even if you don't f*ck with them purely out of respect, personally they happen to me two of my favorite rappers, just like Nas :manny:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is what the famine is doing, turning everyone against each other. Someone drop the album :ohlawd:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I never said Pac was better, Just that to me if you are really going to talk about GOAT dead or alive, you gotta mention Pac and B.I.G. even if you don't f*ck with them purely out of respect, personally they happen to me two of my favorite rappers, just like Nas :manny:

HIGHLANDER..jpg

:ahh: