Official Music Festival Thread (EDC, Rolling Loud, Coachella, etc)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Man I went to ezoo over the weekend by myself and had an amazing time. I lucked out because my cousin wound up bartending so I didn't have to wait for drinks eventhough they were free

But man..nonstop dancing for 3 days, my body id done. It definitely was a different experience but im looking forward to going to more. I know ezoo is in the smaller side and that was good enough for me. I want each festival o go to to get bigger in order

Only thing I'm disappointed about was missing out on Carl Cox. He performed a half hour before Martin garrix and it was a hike to get back to his stage so I stayed where I was at

I definitely caught the festival bug

Thats wassup! I was actually at north coast in chicago and one of the people I know from my Bonnaroo group went to EZoo this weekend.

North Coast was dope, good weather, held at seatgeek stadium, lots of friends were going and they convinced me to link up at the last minute. Went for days 2 and 3

Channel Tres and Kaytranada destroyed. Two black house artists that are the hottest in the game rn. They were back to back. I was bopping at the tent for 2 and a half hours nonstop while the group was seeing some other edm artists.

If you get the chance to see them on tour, do it

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Cereal_Bowl_Assassin to make new friends to go to festivals with, you can use an app like Radiate, or network / chop it up with folks in person. Or join a facebook group / snapchat group (which you can find on reddit or radiate). Just search the name of the festival on facebook

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
*Updated the thread title*

OK, so I'm going to my favorite Music Festival in two weeks :ohlawd:

Sucks my main crew couldn't make it this year (death in the family) but I'll be still rolling deep.

26 festivals since I went to after EDC 2019. 27 altogether so far so I guess I'm deep into this now :mjlit:

Again, feel free if you have any questions . I've had an amazing last two years

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
26 festivals since I went to after EDC 2019. 27 altogether so far so I guess I'm deep into this now :mjlit:

God damn how did you take all the time off, and drop all that cash lol

From about 2017 on I think I'm around 15 or 16. Averaging 3 or so a year

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
God damn how did you take all the time off, and drop all that cash lol

From about 2017 on I think I'm around 15 or 16. Averaging 3 or so a year

It was planned out real well, I'll say that. Also , the pandemic actually worked in my favor .

My first Rave wasn't until 2017 but I didn't go to festivals until 2019. I had a successful sales job that was real flexible with time off. I have a better job now where it makes it even easier.

Having friends with mutual interests helps too .

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Thats wassup! I was actually at north coast in chicago and one of the people I know from my Bonnaroo group went to EZoo this weekend.

North Coast was dope, good weather, held at seatgeek stadium, lots of friends were going and they convinced me to link up at the last minute. Went for days 2 and 3

Channel Tres and Kaytranada destroyed. Two black house artists that are the hottest in the game rn. They were back to back. I was bopping at the tent for 2 and a half hours nonstop while the group was seeing some other edm artists.

If you get the chance to see them on tour, do it
I'll check them out. Think I've seen Channel Tres. Black Coffee is a house artist I've been wanting to see for some time. I did see Carl Cox earlier this year though :lawd:

UK brehs especially, check out Tsha if you're into house . She's been killing it.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mannnnnn I went to Afro-Punk over the weekend and they could use some serious help. I definitely appreciate the effort but the audio was messed up, breaks between acts took a minute but after a while they kind of lost the crowd. Vip might as well been GA with the amount of people in the area...I wouldn't go back until I hear that they improved

Thinking about going to Rolling Loud next weekend in NYC. I much rather go to the one in Florida but I may just go since it's so close.

Definitely going to edc orlando and then Ultra next March

@LezJepzin have fun at LL fam...I just found out about it when I went to ezoo but if I had more time I would probably head out to Ohio as well

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@le
*Updated the thread title*

OK, so I'm going to my favorite Music Festival in two weeks :ohlawd:

Sucks my main crew couldn't make it this year (death in the family) but I'll be still rolling deep.

how was LL

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
@le

how was LL
It was dope . For some reason they thought it was a good idea to push a lot of Drum and Bass this year :scusthov: but I had a great time .

Saw a lot of friends there so it was like a rave reunion .

Didn't go with my main squad this year but the group I went with was cool.

Stayed at the same Airbnb I did last year near Ohio State University :lawd: