[Official] MSFT “Xbox All Access”annouced: combined Game Pass, Gold, and console into 1 monthly pmt

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In this case you are actually paying less over time if you add in the price of live and Gamepass.

Got me looking at it for a second Xbox in the house. I'm already paying monthly for live and Gamepass. This would be only about an extra $2 a month for a whole Xbox, or 15 for the X:ehh:
Same.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im sure sony is looking into similar offerings to compete with game pass and this, but MSFT is seriously entering next gen with some good will and momentum.

If those studios pan out, sony may be in trouble.

No problem with this.

The reason I wouldn't fukk personally is no NEW games and multiplayer/sports joints. None of the popular ones are on Gamepass outside of MS exclusives and even that is spotty....

- No Battlefield
- Only Halo 5 (no 1-4)
- No Forzas
- Red Dead already taken off? Or was it ever on there? I know BC is there, but no Gamepass?
- No Call of Dutys
- No NBA, Madden

Essentially the popular shyt isn't gonna be on there like I thought and especially 3rd party multiplayer joints.

BUT, it's a good option for those without that kind of bread in a lump sum and you can still buy new games and popular shyt. Just wonder what the details are if you miss payments.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If $35/month payments are ruining someone's credit score they probably got a grip of other problems too

nikkas gon always find a way to pay that xbox bill though, just like a weed habit:mjgrin:

Water Bill or Xbox Bill?

:patrice:

EachTepidBream-max-1mb.gif

stave

Superstar
Daps
Even though I have been generally disappointed with my XB1 purchase after leaving Sony, I do like this idea a little since you own the console after 2 years. Since Game Pass is included, I think that's good also but then if you drop down to just XBL Gold after the 2 years, you're screwed. And where the hell are you gonna store all this shyt?

I run a 1TB external and have filled it twice just from mostly demos. I'd hate doing it with full games. And then downloading them all? :francis:

I also dunno how much I like this bc when my XB1 has trouble connecting to the internet (like now), I can't sign on which essentially turns this shyt into a giant brick under the new model.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No problem with this.

The reason I wouldn't fukk personally is no NEW games and multiplayer/sports joints. None of the popular ones are on Gamepass outside of MS exclusives and even that is spotty....

- No Battlefield
- Only Halo 5 (no 1-4)
- No Forzas
- Red Dead already taken off? Or was it ever on there? I know BC is there, but no Gamepass?
- No Call of Dutys
- No NBA, Madden

Essentially the popular shyt isn't gonna be on there like I thought and especially 3rd party multiplayer joints.

BUT, it's a good option for those without that kind of bread in a lump sum and you can still buy new games and popular shyt. Just wonder what the details are if you miss payments.
This nikka Rekkapryde been in this thread crying and lying his ass off :laff:
I'm sure everyone else just looked past his bullshyt but this is some high powered Gorgan shyt, total Gorgan shyt Rekkapryde :ufdup:

So he's claiming its not good for him because it doesn't have (Then he names a bunch of EA games) But I've been informing himing of EA Access which is only $30 a year (or is it 25?) and it has all the games he was talking about.

He also pointed out how Halo 5 is in gamepass but not Halo MCC. Now when has anyone here ever heard of Rekkapryde playing Halo, giving a shyt about this Halo vs that Halo? The nikka never played Halo 5 (which is the best multiplayer Halo imo) or Halo 4, Reach, 3, ODST/etc. So that rant was written by his colon.

The other games he said that wasn't there was Forza and Call of Duty, but they've given away Forza Horizon 1, 2 is free now but he wasn't aware :snoop: And COD isn't even a series he likes but I guess if everything isn't free then it sucks. But in this same thread he talks about how PS NOW is actually pretty good now.

Let me repeat that.. while talking all this bullshyt on gamepass he then uttered how PS NOW is actually pretty good. All of this fukkboy fukkshyt is so over the top that I had to give it the sunshine duty it deserved. You are one hell of a fanboy Rekkacasual :salute:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait after 2 years you own the console is micorsoft thinking about releasing a new console every two years :ohhh:

WTF they trying to do be the iphone of gaming. The all access services is lit tho for nikkaz who ain't got the cash like that. So in order to get this deal you have to get a xbox one s or one x. If you have an OG one can you just get the gamepass and live?