[Official] MSFT “Xbox All Access”annouced: combined Game Pass, Gold, and console into 1 monthly pmt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Idk maybe im in the minority here but i dont get how someone has to "finance" anything below 500$. Just save up one weeks check and buy the damn thing.

People saying "adapt" cell phone plans not realizing high end cellphones are 800$ and this is with a YEARLY upgrade.

Taking 2 years to pay off 500$ when a couple late payments will make it triple that is ridiculous to me :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yup, this is definitely the road to how they're gonna push the release of their next console.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This is a terrible idea, no way in hell I’ll pay a monthly fee to play some games. I feel if this takes off it’ll be the beginning of a slippery slope for the industry

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Idk maybe im in the minority here but i dont get how someone has to "finance" anything below 500$. Just save up one weeks check and buy the damn thing.

People saying "adapt" cell phone plans not realizing high end cellphones are 800$ and this is with a YEARLY upgrade.

Taking 2 years to pay off 500$ when a couple late payments will make it triple that is ridiculous to me :mjlol:

if this were tru this place wouldnt be in buisness:

Rent-A-Center : Big Brands. Small Payments.

Rent to Own Samsung 55" 4K UHD LED Smart TV UN55NU7100

6 month same as cash price is ~1200

google this same tv and its around 600 dollars.

Ppl love monthly payments bruh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is a terrible idea, no way in hell I’ll pay a monthly fee to play some games. I feel if this takes off it’ll be the beginning of a slippery slope for the industry

New games aren't gonna be on this shyt. No publisher in their right mind would do this. Doesn't hurt to have options, but I dunno about this being successful.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
New games aren't gonna be on this shyt. No publisher in their right mind would do this. Doesn't hurt to have options, but I dunno about this being successful.
It has to be successful purely based on numbers. That extra $60 or so they expect to earn from GOLD subscribers is going to equal a ton more money into development. Then of course you will still have the people buying games. It's going to "suck" for gamers who rather just pay for LIVE without being forced into game pass, but I don't see any other way and it's better for everyone over a generation as less and less people are buying games on disc.

Sony better smarten up because it's clear this is the direction to go.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It has to be successful purely based on numbers. That extra $60 or so they expect to earn from GOLD subscribers is going to equal a ton more money into development. Then of course you will still have the people buying games. It's going to "suck" for gamers who rather just pay for LIVE without being forced into game pass, but I don't see any other way and it's better for everyone over a generation as less and less people are buying games on disc.

Sony better smarten up because it's clear this is the direction to go.

I just don't see it being the main option this soon. :yeshrug:

Why does Sony need to smarten up? PS Now is already there. If Sony wants to take it to the next level, it's not like they can't, but cats have already proven with PS Now that the mass market aint ready for it. Even Game Pass. Both are nice options, but both are niche products right now.

The most important part is games, 3rd party publishers aren't putting their new shyt on that kinda service and cats will want that. That's the biggest issue with streaming now. The price model to support new games by 3rd party publishers will be too much.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just don't see it being the main option this soon. :yeshrug:

Why does Sony need to smarten up? PS Now is already there. If Sony wants to take it to the next level, it's not like they can't, but cats have already proven with PS Now that the mass market aint ready for it. Even Game Pass. Both are nice options, but both are niche products right now.

The most important part is games, 3rd party publishers aren't putting their new shyt on that kinda service and cats will want that. That's the biggest issue with streaming now. The price model to support new games by 3rd party publishers will be too much.
PS Now sucks

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yall know damn well mufukkaz with shytty credit will be fukked :mjlol:

nikkaz looking at their credit reports with high balances and late payments hits due to "Xbox". :laff:

If $35/month payments are ruining someone's credit score they probably got a grip of other problems too

nikkas gon always find a way to pay that xbox bill though, just like a weed habit:mjgrin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Officially annouced

Xbox All Access is real and a great deal

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1034065558822682625?s=09

"If you don't already own an Xbox One, Microsoft is making a bold and aggressive move to get you on board with its new Xbox All Access financing plan . The publisher confirmed the All Access program in a blog post today. For 24 monthly payments, Microsoft will give you an Xbox One X or Xbox One S along with Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for less than you would pay if you purchase and subscribed all of those products separately."

"“For no upfront cost and one low monthly price for 24 months, Xbox All Access gets you a new Xbox One S or Xbox One X, access to more than 100 great games through Xbox Game Pass, and online multiplayer with Xbox Live Gold,” Xbox product marketing boss Bogdan Bilan said. “That's more than 100 all-you-can-play games — including highly-anticipated new Xbox One exclusives the day they're released, plus more games added all the time on the fastest, most reliable gaming network and an Xbox One console.”

"The Xbox One S plan starts at $22 per month, and the Xbox One X plan starts at $35. This is not a leasing program.

But unlike those phone plans, Xbox All Access is actually less expensive than purchasing an Xbox One outright and then subscribing to Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for two years."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

In this case you are actually paying less over time if you add in the price of live and Gamepass.

Got me looking at it for a second Xbox in the house. I'm already paying monthly for live and Gamepass. This would be only about an extra $2 a month for a whole Xbox, or 15 for the X:ehh: