Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Which is annoying considering his the Ryu of this verse. Who the fukk is Cole Young?:scust:

Yea I've noticed in recent years the franchise don't really fukk with Liu Kang like that anymore.

Minor spoiler to the recent game and animated movie last year
The campaign of their last game essentially focused on the white actor and his family, the animated movie from last year focused on Scorpion and rectonned Liu's first MK victory as Liu getting obliterated and dogwalked by Goro, and now you get the impression that he's basically the 5th billed character in this live action joint after he was the franchise lead in the OGs.

Liu starting to look like 2021 Patrick Ewing trying to enter MSG but security askin each other hey who's man is dis?

Liu lookin incredulous like yo ain't dis my franchise? :mjcry:

Meanwhile Scorpion/SubZero headlining all the promos like: :umad::umad:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Kabal is in.

EwGYaAfUcAIxexq

Kabal! :gladbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Liu ain't been that since the reboot in 2011. Scorpion the main nikka now.
Year only the last game he became the main guy. Scorpion need to become that dude. They let cassie cage get the W over fuggin shinok:hhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tbh liu had the bicycle kick and that's it. :yeshrug:

All my nikkas rocked with the ninjas growing up.
Everyone knows it was all about some variation of ninja growing up:russ::russ:The movie brought Lui some love but after Deadly Alliance it was all about Subzero, Scorpion, Ermac, Noob, shyt reptile:mjlol::mjlol:then everyone else :dead: