Official Mortal Kombat Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ufdup:u better put some respect on this cast one of the very things I’m excited for is the fact they casted real fighting martial art expert actors and not pretty face fake ones like the original. You never heard of the raid ?
I actually was referring mostly to the non-Asian cast, but I could have made that clearer.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Cole gotta be related to scorpion or subzero
Sub-Zero. He looks like Sub-Zero without the masked from MK3. Ironically, I think his name was Cole and he takes over the mantle after Scorps kills his brother.

Edit: correction -Kuai Liang

Sequel gotta be introducing Johnny Cage.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sub-Zero. He looks like Sub-Zero without the masked from MK3. Ironically, I think his name was Cole and he takes over the mantle after Scorps kills his brother.

Edit: correction -Kuai Liang

Sequel gotta be introducing Johnny Cage.
He's related to Scorpion in some way not Subzero

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but the story with scorpion and sub zero is that they're both from rival warring ninja clans? Or that's the gist I remember, they've never really been my go to fighters. Although I find myself using scorpion quite often as of late.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Correct me if I'm wrong but the story with scorpion and sub zero is that they're both from rival warring ninja clans? Or that's the gist I remember, they've never really been my go to fighters. Although I find myself using scorpion quite often as of late.
i thought they were trained under the same master/sensei?