Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING
WHO IS COLE YOUNG?

DID ANYONE READ THE 1ST POST
OF THIS THREAD?

The script centers around a seemingly harmless guy who realizes his potential when he finds himself caught in the middle of a cross-dimensional battle between the warriors of Earth and the monsters of Outworld. Now, in order to stop the world from total destruction, he must win the martial arts tournament known as ‘Mortal Kombat’.

:devil:
:evil:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mortal-kombat-legends-scorpions-revenge-1.jpg

So I just finished watching this.....

Wow.... they definitely played this fast and loose!

But this was dope!!!

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I can see the video games making something out of that frozen blood dagger sub-zero created. Maybe a fatality, special move or fatal blow.

Trailer did Sub-Zero so much justice. He needs to be cold and ruthless just like this in the games. Fukk that good guy sht. If they can retcon Sindel, they can retcon Sub-zero.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm convinced Cole is a red herring..he's definitely someone we know....just before the change...I like the sub zero theory, I've heard a theory about him being possess by scorpion.....shyt I could see him being an idol to one of the bad guys too....that's what the ps2 era games did, the main character of that quest mode turned out to be the dragon king

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm convinced Cole is a red herring..he's definitely someone we know....just before the change...I like the sub zero theory, I've heard a theory about him being possess by scorpion.....shyt I could see him being an idol to one of the bad guys too....that's what the ps2 era games did, the main character of that quest mode turned out to be the dragon king
In the trailer, he looks at the mirror and scorpion flashes in the mirror and he flips out.