giphy.gif

Don’t listen to these niccas:mjlit:
Watch them shyts :mjlit:
full

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
not feeling the costume design and wish Scorpion and Sub Zero were built more intimidating. They seem a little too small. i envision them as 6'5 all muscle beasts like

a002bd8b744edd9b26c2f66ee9907fa4.jpg

so this is gonna take a min to get used to.

mortal-kombat-sub-zero-social.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think the violence and action look dope (better than any MK movie to date including the animations) but i can already tell the acting gonna be traaaaaaaaaaash. Hopefully its just b-level trash and not legend of chung li trash though. Iono how i feel about that kano shyt either. Hopefully he back stabs (figuratively and literally :ehh:) somebody and turns heel by the end like he was meant to be.
not feeling the costume design and wish Scorpion and Sub Zero were built more intimidating. They seem a little too small. i envision them as 6'5 all muscle beasts like

a002bd8b744edd9b26c2f66ee9907fa4.jpg

so this is gonna take a min to get used to.

mortal-kombat-sub-zero-social.jpg
they got powers breh :dahell: what kind of fist of the north star ass nikkas u tryna get for this movie :wtf: plus they wanted to use asian actors. Not many "6'5 beast" just walking around that can do the fight choreography.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i think the violence and action look dope (better than any MK movie to date including the animations) but i can already tell the acting gonna be traaaaaaaaaaash. Hopefully its just b-level trash and not legend of chung li trash though. Iono how i feel about that kano shyt either. Hopefully he back stabs (figuratively and literally :ehh:) somebody and turns heel by the end like he was meant to be.
they got powers breh :dahell: what kind of fist of the north star ass nikkas u tryna get for this movie :wtf: plus they wanted to use asian actors. Not many "6'5 beast" just walking around that can do the fight choreography.

yeah i understand that, everything in pop culture from the games to the animations and art create an idea on how certain characters look. my brain is just used to that :yeshrug: