Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
shane aint even recognize the bred 11s :laff::laff:
first thing i noticed when they walked in i was like damn he aint peep the Js??
He prolly aint even noticed they was missing since he aint been stayin at his moms crib like that. I said before I think Kane would kill Barz but now I think Shane is gonna end up in sum situation where he has to choose between the 2

seyflife

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone rip season 1 or is there a torrent? they took it down off youtube and it is not on tidal... any help?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just noticed Rays girl was Tatted Up Holly. Them nikkaz is stupid. If Joe woulda snitched on them they woulda got snatched up that same night

That's my biggest beef with the Joe storyline. shyt made no sense and detracted from the more pressing storylines they had going on. But Joe was an idiot any way. I'm not no street dude but if someone gets clapped in front of me I'm bouncing. fukk I look like sticking around. Especially if I know the cats that did it. Joe was also dumb for not realizing that they would press him after he got out. I woulda hit them nikkas with some logic. Like "don't you think if I snitched they would have gotten you nikkas already? Now fukk up out my face." :stopitslime:

Shane is continuing his season 1 trend of being naive as fukk. He has more than enough reason to believe Ray killed Joe. He also should realize that Ray got his bread too. :snoop:

Anyways, I finally bit the bullet and signed up for Tidal. shyt is trash tho. Too much screen tearing. I mean I like HD but damn, shyt aint stable.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
That's my biggest beef with the Joe storyline. shyt made no sense and detracted from the more pressing storylines they had going on. But Joe was an idiot any way. I'm not no street dude but if someone gets clapped in front of me I'm bouncing. fukk I look like sticking around. Especially if I know the cats that did it. Joe was also dumb for not realizing that they would press him after he got out. I woulda hit them nikkas with some logic. Like "don't you think if I snitched they would have gotten you nikkas already? Now fukk up out my face." :stopitslime:

Shane is continuing his season 1 trend of being naive as fukk. He has more than enough reason to believe Ray killed Joe. He also should realize that Ray got his bread too. :snoop:

Anyways, I finally bit the bullet and signed up for Tidal. shyt is trash tho. Too much screen tearing. I mean I like HD but damn, shyt aint stable.
I think Ray gonna come across Shane, slip up and say that he say Joe early that day at his place and squashed what ever problems they had. Which will lead to Shane figuring it out that Ray stole the money and had something to do with Joe getting killed.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started watching this. I'm up to episode 4 and I think this nikka Melo got more bodies than the entire Money and Violence crew. :wow:

The stuffed monkey and envelope scene had me :laff:

1)Money & Violence Season 1....90/100...I couldn't stand the scenes with Jessica &Rafe or Jessica and the other shawty
2)Respect Life Season 1...88/100.....I couldn't stand the gay scenes
3)Money & Violence Season 2 80/100

every other web series is trash

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
No he's not. Ty was lining nikkas up. Ray ain't really did nothing grimey but steal Shane's money. He got Joe killed BUT that was really because of Leon saying Joe would rat.
Not to mention...he run sliders...Rays not really hardcore..dude getting at him after the club, showed that..