Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the tears were genuine. With that said, she ain’t winning. Come boy hates weakness

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I hope Liv gets the briefcase :ohlawd:

Ton of charisma and she's come a long way

Two or so years ago she was off TV, overweight, out of shape, seemingly next on the deavors block, but she's, got a good character going now

Corbin ain't booked in a match :picard: We finna see him in the pre-show talkin bout HARD TIMES daddeh:picard:
Corbin:
DB3P.gif
When you're broke and can't get your old bartender job back that's HARD TIMES!

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Why is Liv crying?
Why do they do this dumb shyt? Let her be confident and focused instead of this "This will be my dream come true :mjcry: I can hardly believe it's happening :mjgrin: thank you, WWE Universe for embracing me :sadbron: " bullshyt.

she got tear makeup on her face it's kinda her gimmick to be emotional now :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Corbin:
DB3P.gif
When you're broke and can't get your old bartender job back that's HARD TIMES!
200.gif

Corbin: HARD TIMES are when you call your old manager at Ruby Tuesday's to get your hosting gig back and they tell you that the restaurant was closed down for health code violations!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
200.gif

Corbin: HARD TIMES are when you call your old manager at Ruby Tuesday's to get your hosting gig back and they tell you that the restaurant was closed down for health code violations!
Corbin:
200.gif
... and later when I drove by Ruby Tuesdays I noticed it wasn't closed down at all.... they just didn't want me back! THEY LIED TO MY FACE DADDEH!