Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i love it. This show even with the streaming fukkin up for a few minutes showed thats its levels to this shyt. AEW had probably their best show ever and WWE was like "aight". :mjlit: Even Rhea and Shollit showed out. :wow:

both companies deliver on PPVs, just cancel RAW forever:mjlit: and i think wrestling fans would be happy, most watch both companies it dont have to be beef/wars:manny:

nxt/sd been solid all year :manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
With all due respect to William Goldberg, the management needs to be on the phone with Lesnar at this very moment negotiating financial terms to get him vs Lashley at SS :wow:
At this point its now or never :birdman: with the Almighty getting the win of course

Daps
We need The Fiend vs The Demon at Summerslam or WM as well

Devitt owes Bray for this
bray-wyatt-snaps-finn-balors-neck.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Pat McAfee standing up and jumping while on commentary is a great look. It shows excitement, engagement, and unpredictability.

Unfortunately Vince will probably tell him to stop, lol.
I’m glad I’m not the only one appreciating his enthusiasm, he is really good on commentary, he was good cutting promos in Nxt. Dude just has it
Meltzer and Alvarez are in COMPLETE PANIC mode right now :mjlol:

they are SCRAMBLING to find any "boring" minute or moment in this show :russ:

"but.....but.... but..... no guys this wasn't a good show! stop tweeting that!!!!" :mjlol:

I bet they still don’t give them credit for putting on a good show. Those clowns hate the entertainment part of wresting so bad. They take this shyt too seriously