Official Money in the Bank Thread 7/18/21

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ug6CBH4.gif

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Damn near everyone used to hate on Super Cena. I always said when he goes away for a lengthy period of time, all the haters will have a big smile on their faces when he eventually comes back.:lolbron: Deep down, they know Cena is a legend.
My favorite thing in the world was when he’d win some stupid shyt and Internet fans would go nuts, I missed that so much.

Him squashing Rusev was probably top 5 most I’ve laughed on the Internet

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn near everyone used to hate on Super Cena. I always said when he goes away for a lengthy period of time, all the haters will have a big smile on their faces when he eventually comes back.:lolbron: Deep down, they know Cena is a legend.

Of course he's a legend but it's still 'Cena sucks' for eternity :pacspit:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Retrospective also shows just how mentally tougher Cena was compared to these mentally fragile wrestlers now. These wrestlers go on IG tirades because they got booed too loudly:russ: