[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NEVER.
40-yr-old-virgin-o.gif

I don't need to play them shyts. I just need a few hours understanding game mechanics and then the skill strategies n gifts comes to me naturally. This is another game I'll master and run coli nikkas into the ground in. Have you saying your classic.

"It's time for a break" :mjcry:
Never played huh I'm a wash over you
Another episode of me
kevin-hart-40-year-old-virgin-o.gif
Giving you that work

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You aint played in years. We starting even.
:sadcam:

I hope they have team sneak mode more fun then any they have on battlefield.
One team got guns the other invisible unless hit with a bullet or bumped into. Invisible team had to retrieve a item while the ones with guns defended so much fun I played this shyt all day ALL DAY
Watch the vid for some gameplay @Mowgli
MGO2 - Team Sneaking - Midtown Maelstrom - Chris-…:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

I hope they have team sneak mode more fun then any they have on battlefield.
One team got guns the other invisible unless hit with a bullet or bumped into. Invisible team had to retrieve a item while the ones with guns defended so much fun I played this shyt all day ALL DAY
Watch the vid for some gameplay @Mowgli
MGO2 - Team Sneaking - Midtown Maelstrom - Chris-…:

:mjcry:

This game was so unique and beautiful

The codec trolling
The CQC
The ping for headshots
The twitch reflex aiming
The creativity
The smoke and EMP nades

:wow:

Damn I went hard in this shyt

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjcry:

This game was so unique and beautiful

The codec trolling
The CQC
The ping for headshots
The twitch reflex aiming
The creativity
The smoke and EMP nades

:wow:

Damn I went hard in this shyt
Definitely a different gameI it was special, had me dead set against 1st person shooters.

My first online experience had me in love with 3rd person shooters.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Game Modes
4Gamer: The trailer demonstrated a game mode with a specific objective to steal important intel. What other game modes can we expect in MGO?
Oki: We have various modes from standard favorites to game modes unique to this new MGO. MGO will also include the fan favorite from the last online release: "Team Sneak". This mode requires intense infiltration-style gameplay. The attacking team infiltrates using stealth camouflage and non-lethal weapons, while the defending team counters with highly lethal weaponry.
Team Sneak :ohlawd::blessed:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
New Metal Gear Online Information
-They're still finalizing the maximum number of players to see which number offers the most fun. Somewhere between 12 and 16. If there are too many players, the game loses its feeling of teamwork.

-Communications methods include the popular preset radio messages from before.

-MGSV's marking system replaces the SOP system. When you mark players through your binoculars or other methods, the information is shared with your teammates. Like in MGSV, intel is one of the keys to victory.

-The action will not take place in an open world but in self-contained maps. This is to keep the game fast paced and to be able to have various areas, terrain, and climates.

-Like in MGSV, there will be dynamic weather (as seen with the sandstorm at the end of the trailer), which will affect the game. There will not be dynamic time, partly because games don't last very long anyway, but you can select from different times of day.

-There will be a variety of different rules, from common rules to quite unique rules. For instance, Team Sneaking is back, with the attacking team equipped with nonlethal weapons and stealth camo, and the defending team with lethal weapons.

-They plan to include the selfie ability seen in the trailer in the final game as a camera feature.

-Even beginners who aren't good at shooting will be able to contribute to their team. There will be various teamwork scenarios where such players can help advanced players. For instance, a beginner could stay back and use their binoculars to mark enemies for advanced players up front.

-There was a question about whether a player's results in MGO will affect MGSV, like being able to carry over items or weapons, or is each game totally standalone. The answer was MGSV will affect MGO (and vice versa) with regard to some elements, but elements involving game balance are separate, to avoid forcing players to have to play through MGSV to succeed in MGO.