[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
is Big Boss evil in the Volgin like sense? i still dont get what his concept of "Outer Heaven" is

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Stolen from GAF:

CMnPdv6VEAEg7Pm.jpg

"Editing for the first time in a few month"

Also Kojima tweeted That the game will be releasing soon, so I will try to put as little as possible spoilers For This new trailer. It says the trailer's theme will be Apparently "evolution and harmony of Metal Gear"

Thanks to my man Raven777 in the Community thread.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
is Big Boss evil in the Volgin like sense? i still dont get what his concept of "Outer Heaven" is
i don't think he's been evil since he was retconned in mgs3. peep how he was in mgs4.

he was evil in the 8 bit series tho.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I dont have a next gen console.
I dont either but i pre ordered the damn ps3 version a long time ago. :francis:

Im not a gamer anymore havent copped one in 2 years

If kojima said in his eyes its the last mgs it will be for me too. Im just not copping a new system for it at this point. I have other priorities

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I dont either but i pre ordered the damn ps3 version a long time ago. :francis:

Im not a gamer anymore havent copped one in 2 years

If kojima said in his eyes its the last mgs it will be for me too. Im just not copping a new system for it at this point. I have other priorities
Yeah I dont really care now. I just watch the cutscenes and gameplay clips on youtube:manny:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Big Boss created Outer Heaven for soldiers to do what they enjoy the most, which is fight. Once a soldier returns to civilian life, they no longer have use. So he created Outer Heaven so they can fight as long as they want. That's the basic concept of it, but it makes sense.